Clomid or Nolva Causing?

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
I'm doing PCT right now for a M1t cycle using both Clomid and Nolva. I've read what alot of other ppl have said about the sides but I'm not sure if everything I'm feeling is normal.

1.) I practically feel bi-polar at times
2.) I"m DEAD tired and look like **** (Is this a side of these meds or is it just due to low test levels? I remember being pretty tired duing my last PCT also but I just feel worse this time.)
3.) I am seeing trails, especially in dark environments.
4.) Even at 2+ gallons of water ed, I feel dehyrdrated EVERY morning
5.) I'm moodier than a 8 month pregnant woman

The only benefit is that libido returned pretty quickly. Still not 100% but getting there. M1t shut me down HARD......Right now the only strong concerns that I have are #2 and #4. It just doesn't seem totally normal.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks bros.

Last edited:
DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Stop the SERM's all together until the visual scotoma (trails) stops totally, then resume about a week later using only the Nolva at a 20-40mg dose only. Pick up the slack w/ Rebound or Fenugreek in the mean. The main culprit is the Clomid no doubt.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Stop the SERM's all together until the visual scotoma (trails) stops totally, then resume about a week later using only the Nolva at a 20-40mg dose only. Pick up the slack w/ Rebound or Fenugreek in the mean. The main culprit is the Clomid no doubt.
ditto, that is a clomid side. listen to the doc

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
Thanks for the help here. I'm definintely taking this advice.

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
I just have one additoinal question. I"m in week 3 right now of a 4 week PCT. My Rebound XT won't be here until early next week probably due to shipping time. Should I continue with Nolva only until this comes? That would still leave a SERM in the mix but seems smarter than going with nothing until my product comes.

Thoughts?

Thanks again

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Clomid makes me feel like a 12 year old girl on her period. I hate it but it works. I've got to watch myself when watching tv on clomid or I'll cry at some of the most stupid ****.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i personally would continue with only the nolva as i've never heard of any of those sides with just nolva alone .. i truly do not understand why people still use clomid

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Would the cessation of clomid immediately upon noticing the symptms be sufficient to stop the trails/tracers?? I remembered one study which women had the problem permanently.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Stop the serms bro. And don't take clomid again.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I just have one additoinal question. I"m in week 3 right now of a 4 week PCT. My Rebound XT won't be here until early next week probably due to shipping time. Should I continue with Nolva only until this comes? That would still leave a SERM in the mix but seems smarter than going with nothing until my product comes.

Thoughts?

Thanks again
I am not sure about starting back up if your in week 3 but why push it? at worse you will not be fully recoved

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drop all serms. thre weeks of pct all though not sufficient is enough to help on the road to hpta recovery.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure about starting back up if your in week 3 but why push it? at worse you will not be fully recoved
Your correct, also Ryansm, I just assumed a 6wk PCT rather that 4. I go 6 or even 8wks sometimes. I would not continue just with Nolva, because Nolva toxicity will be greatly enhanced with all that clomid in your system. They both have a 5 day t1/2. Plus Clomid toxicty will be extended if you continue to take the Nolva, because they use the same enzymes to breakdown and clomid metabolites might linger longer that they need if your still consuming SERMs. Remember that if your doses got high enough for tracers, you will be loaded for 2+ more weeks with metabolites anyway, even if you stop all together right now, so it's not like your cutting it short really.

rippedtothebone

Awards
i had the same problems with my vision while on clomid. However, it took 12 days after i stopped using it for my vision to return 100%. Now i use nolvadex and don't get any sides from it.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
.. i truly do not understand why people still use clomid
Some of us are just self-abusive freaks I guess! I like to start crying every 12 minutes for no apparent reason for 4 straight weeks!! :sick:

Actually, if it didn't work so well, I would totally avoid it. I dread PCTs. Also, I have said it before but it's been awhile so I'll say it again: PM your sponsors and demand Toremifene!!

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
Thanks again. I went ahead and stopped both of them and will definintely do things differently next time.

Yeah the emotional sides I got were insane. My wife even wondered if I was still genetically a male........ Usually I dont have sudden urges to watch Titanic and listen to Norah Jones either... Crazy few weeks..

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your correct, also Ryansm, I just assumed a 6wk PCT rather that 4. I go 6 or even 8wks sometimes.
No need to explain yourself Doc, you know I come to you for advice especially on this subject.