Black Lion Research Oral AI?

dumplin716

Awards
Any idea when BLR'S new oral AI will be available for sale to the public?

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for this.. finishing epiandro/11kt soon and have inhibit e but would love to try this ai bc of the reported fat burning and anti e effects.. sounds perfect as an add on for a cutting cycle pct.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking FWD to this as well. On my second run of Follidrone, and after 8 weeks of rehabbing a hurt lower back, I'm healed and getting stronger.
(Pulled 20 more pounds on my DL PR post injury, while taking Follidrone).

I told Brundell, I was skeptical, since I've been training for over 35 years (I'm 49), tried every natty supplement that came around.
During my 1st run, I took it right up to my bi-annual blood work, thinking this stuff was spiked with a prohormone. (It worked that well for me).

When my bloods came back perfect, I knew the stuff was (is) legit.
And no, I don't know Brundell, I'm not a plant, etc. Just someone who cant believe a Natty supplement works after all these years of trying them all.
(I never went to the dark side, but I will go on TRT as I age and test levels go down).

Not gonna age gracefully Sucka's!

Looking FWD to this new Black Lion AI...

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel like its close, don't quote me but I feel its no more than a month out.... I've stayed current with the BLR boards but have been out of the loop past couple weeks.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
what is the main ingredient?
Bout time we had something new besides arimistane!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It wont be arimistiane-it's something totally new. Nothing has been released about ingredients other than its an ai though. Iirc the topical ai had the fat burning ingredients. Could be confusing it with the oral though.

Strong will have it as soon as it's available so keep your eyes peeled and I'll update itt when it's available. We were the first to have reborn in stock. Hopefully it isn't too long but brundel has a lot of new products he is working on. Maybe he can chime in.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It wont be arimistiane-it's something totally new. Nothing has been released about ingredients other than its an ai though. Iirc the topical ai had the fat burning ingredients. Could be confusing it with the oral though.

Strong will have it as soon as it's available so keep your eyes peeled and I'll update itt when it's available. We were the first to have reborn in stock. Hopefully it isn't too long but brundel has a lot of new products he is working on. Maybe he can chime in.
No, you are correct.

The oral is the stronger AI of the two, but the TD has the inclusion of 2 fat burning ingredients IIRC

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what is the main ingredient?
Bout time we had something new besides arimistane!

It hasnt been released yet. Brundel hasnt told anyone and probably wont until it is being released.
It is legit, Im on it currently and only taking it at half dosage.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know I'm a rep, but this stuff is so legit it is ridiculous. We believe it should be out in the next couple of weeks.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I know I'm a rep, but this stuff is so legit it is ridiculous. We believe it should be out in the next couple of weeks.
no more need to buy exemestane? Just curious where to allocate my funds for the future

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
"so legit its ridiculous?" How about giving us a main ingredient? What harm would that do...???

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is Brundel's call and I believe he'd rather release than leak out ingredients. That would be kind of silly and pointless if you think about it.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
The tropical edible red seaweed (Eucheuma cottonii L.) is rich in nutrients and polyphenolic compounds that may suppress cancer through its antioxidant and antiproliferative properties. The study reports on rat mammary tumor suppression and tissue antioxidant status modulation by E. cottonii ethanol extract
^one of the main ingredients! Seaweed.

IN RATS, it has shown to suppress tumor growth....but that would mean that the RAT already has a tumor...not sure how amazing it would be used during a 4 week cycle of PH's

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
the other is an antioxidant and good for absorption....

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"so legit its ridiculous?" How about giving us a main ingredient? What harm would that do...???
So lets say you own a company and you plan on bringing a revolutionary product to the market....

Do you...

A. Tell your customers what you plan to do when you 1st come up with the idea, or even during the creation
process, so that your competitors can also get a whiff of what your doing, and possibly get a headstart on
you, maybe even putting in all their efforts to beat you to the market with their version so that people think
they were the innovators, and they can capitalize from it.

Or do you..

B. Keep your idea to yourself, and your closest internal employees, so that you can create and produce
your idea, and see it to completion, and then once the product is ready, then and only then do you tell
the public what you are about to release, so that your competitors have to scramble to play catch up,
allowing you to make money off of your innovation, while they try to copy what you do.

This is how the business world works. If it didn't work like that, most companies wouldn't have R & D
Departments, they would all just copy and bite off those that did. Why spend money on research and
development, if your competitor is going to do it fore you, then tell you what he did, how he did it,
thereby allowing him to just right in at the last minute without any of the costs involved, and even
being able to offer the product possibly at less money the company who came out with it, because
he had less invested into its development.

That is Brundel's call and I believe he'd rather release than leak out ingredients.
That would be kind of silly and pointless if you think about it.
:bigok:

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
So lets say you own a company and you plan on bringing a revolutionary product to the market....

Do you...

A. Tell your customers what you plan to do when you 1st come up with the idea, or even during the creation
process, so that your competitors can also get a whiff of what your doing, and possibly get a headstart on
you, maybe even putting in all their efforts to beat you to the market with their version so that people think
they were the innovators, and they can capitalize from it.

Or do you..

B. Keep your idea to yourself, and your closest internal employees, so that you can create and produce
your idea, and see it to completion, and then once the product is ready, then and only then do you tell
the public what you are about to release, so that your competitors have to scramble to play catch up,
allowing you to make money off of your innovation, while they try to copy what you do.

This is how the business world works. If it didn't work like that, most companies wouldn't have R & D
Departments, they would all just copy and bite off those that did. Why spend money on research and
development, if your competitor is going to do it fore you, then tell you what he did, how he did it,
thereby allowing him to just right in at the last minute without any of the costs involved, and even
being able to offer the product possibly at less money the company who came out with it, because
he had less invested into its development.

:bigok:
surely he already has a copyright and patent on the product...therefore, no one can steal his revolutionary idea...might as well bring the hype!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
surely he already has a copyright and patent on the product...therefore, no one can steal his revolutionary idea...might as well bring the hype!
that's not how most supps work. Barely any have copyright or patent rights from what I've seen