Epi pulsing questions

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I have never done pulsing...to be honest i have no clue.
But, here it is, TWO options for running the remaing Epi i have, and trying to put it into a stack.

Choice One:
20/20/30/30

Choice Two (pulsing???):
20 on day, then 30 the next day, 20 one day, 30 the next day....repeat for 4 weeks.

^would that be a good choice? In total, i have 74 caps (10mg each). So its either choice one, or two.

*Also running this with halo, trenazone, and 4andro

Open to tips and ideas/input!!!

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't pulse anything. There's a reason no one pulses anymore lol. Just run it 20/20/30/30 and make sure you have good liver support with the two methyls.

ETA- what's the cycle your on now?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I just finished Msten/Tren/4andro/stano/Alpha one crazy stack.
Starting week 2 of PCT.

And ya, im just going to do 20/20/30/30....simpler.
along with Tzone, and Halo....might throw in and finish up my Trenavar too.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
and i always run proper supports. Livl52, Cycle Assist, and TUDCA.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Damn, what were the results of that stack you ran?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
haha. Insane.
17lbs or so...i lost track now, ive been up for a couple days. PCT is ****ing with my sleep.
But i also dropped 2%bf somehow.
All in all it was the best run, aside from my very first run of just plain halo 50....virgin receptors are the best. I love em.
I also look completly diffrent, not bloated like i expected when i added in the alpha one for the last 3 weeks. I decided i love that compound!

Will be interesting to see what Epi and Trenazone do to me. I dont expect much, just to lean out some more. 3-5lbs would be fine. Just want to cut up.
I lost some of my core, need it back for summer!!!
Really considering starting it up as soon as i finish PCT....stupid i know. But realistic, sure. As soon as i get my final bloods ill decide.

At some point your realize that while some people have a terrible time with sides and it messes up their liver, etc. While on PH's, but im not one of them...so far. I remember being so scared to do a "stack", which at the time was Pmag and Msten....a really good stack too. Strong. But i am really good at getting to the doctor pre, mid cycle, immediatly after cycle, and 2 weeks AFTER PCT bloods done. Everything is as it should be. And i only have just enough of a stash left to do 3 more runs...all low dosed, but stacks in their own right. But my final will just be 75mgs of Pmag and 800mgs Stano. But i have half a bottle of Msten and half a bottle of Alpha, so 10mgs and 30mgs, at some point....maybe late winter for a bulk.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Liver care, liver care, liver care.
TUDCA on EVERY run, even if its just a epi or hdrol 4 weeker. Why not, right?

ALso im a firm believer that you should take liver supps before and after a cycle....everyone just takes them while on cycle, like those things will cure all and remove all during those 4-6 weeks....naaaa. Be good to your body at all times, that way, when you put it thru a beating for a month, it will be a bit more ready.
Damn, i need sleep. Sorry guys.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
It's your body my man and you obviously know why your doing. Getting blood work at least 30days after your cycle/before starting the next wouldn't hurt just to make sure if nothing else health markers are in a good place.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^ That's always a good thing to do to get bloods before and after to see where you're at.