Something comparable to msten

physical

Awards
I usually take some DMZ + Msten and have great results however I have run low and need to restock on my supply. I am after something with 0% chance of gyno, dry, and mainly strength related.

I am not trying to pack on weight or size. I am after strength.

Was looking at Mutant Plexx by AMF but M-Sten is only 5mg per capsule. Rep said since it has epi and halo that it would still work just as good as me taking 20-30mg daily.

Is this true or anything else I should look after?

Again, I am after something STRENGTH related and I am mainly after something in the UK.

karianns

Awards
Anyone have any suggestions?
High dosed epistane 50mg+ is probably comparable to 20-25 mg of msten.
I would just get the msten, kicks in faster and will put on more mass.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dimethadrol and The 1. Looks to be very dry and anti estrogenic combo with muscle hardening effects a serious strength gains.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
msten and super dmz 2.0 still available (legendary supps), just picked up a bottle of sdmz2 today!

You could run Halo at 100mgs and get good results, dry and lean, lots of bulk if you do it right...and can find it.

Revival

Revival

Awards
Agreed why not just my dmz 2.0? No need to try stuff that might disappoint. Personally since I have enough SD to be on 20mg for over a year straight I just run sf as my only oral. I know I respond amazing to it so why mess with what works?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think anything has 0% chance of gyno ne time you take a hormonal product you have a,risk since your in UK your best bet for strength is m1t

plifter42

Awards
What are the dosages of epi and halo per capsule of the mutant plexx? You only mentioned how much msten was in it.