Ostashred log

xfit03

Awards
I am doing a 6 week run of ostashred and decided to log it so that others who are considering running it can hear what my experience was like. My goal is a mild bulk, looking for 5-6 pounds in the 6 weeks. Stats are 5'10"
Starting weight- 152lbs
Bf%- 7-8% done with skin fold testing.
Age 27
Lifting experience- 9 years
This is my first cycle of anything, been natural up to this point.

I am 5 days in so far and haven't noticed much yet as far as strength or endurance boosts. Have had a mild headache since day 2 which I have read on other logs can be a side of ostarine. Also been having a very hard time staying asleep at night. Waking up 15-20 times per night. I was taking fenugreek along with this to start to try and avoid any loss of libido and I think that is what is causing the sleep issues so I have cut that out for now to see if it helps. I started an ostashred run a few months back and it made me sleep great and had very vivid dreams so I don't believe that is what is causing the problems. Still having the vivid dreams this time as well.

xfit03

Awards
Also forgot to mention I am taking one cap in the morning and the other cap 12 hours later.

Avelheda

Awards
Following this. I am also taking it. I'm on week 3.I did notice some increase in muscle volume and hardness but nothing spectacular. It is a clear difference though.

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
In
Would like to know what your goal has been in the last 9 years. Are you into any sport?

xfit03

Awards
Did competitive soccer until 24 and mma for a couple years after that. So in the time I've tried to build muscle but also keep my cardio really good. So kind of two contradictory endeavors however in the time I did manage to go from 130lbs at 10% bf to where I'm at now. But now that I am no longer doing any competitive sports I'm focusing on building some decent mass solely.

xfit03

Awards
Following this. I am also taking it. I'm on week 3.I did notice some increase in muscle volume and hardness but nothing spectacular. It is a clear difference though.
R u noticing any sides so far?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hope you're liking it so far. I know a lot of people who have used it loved it.

xfit03

Awards
Weighed in at 154 yesterday so making some progress. Headaches are gone completely now. Hit chest and triceps yesterday pretty good. 12 sets each for 10-15 reps. Had to lower the weight on the last couple to stay in that rep range but nothing too drastic. Noticing some more vascularity and even some decent striations in my upper chest so looks like the ostashred is at least drying me out a bit. Can't complain about seeing more details when bulking for sure.

roy_jones

Awards
How much ostarine is in Ostrashed again? Can't remember off the top of my head...

I'm curious about your log because you're doing a bulk on Ostarine, which is something I've wanted to do but have put off because everyone says it's more suited for cutting. If what they say is true, you may have a tough time putting on 6lbs. over the six weeks.

xfit03

Awards
It's 25mg per 2 caps. Yeah I've read that is was best if used for cutting too. I decided to use it on a bulk basically because this is my first cycle and I wanted something that was low on sides. I had originally planned on running epistane but it got banned before I had ordered any. Lgd 4033 looks interesting to use on a bulk but I know it's considerably stronger so I decided to see how I handled the ostarine and maybe use lgd in the future. Yeah I've wondered if 6lbs might be a lofty goal but I also didn't want to aim lower and not eat enough to maximize the benefits from it. So if I gain a little extra bodyfat I'm ok with that cuz I have a pretty easy time leaning out.

xfit03

Awards
Today was back day and threw in some rear delts since they r a weak point. Did t bar rows, lat pulldown, cable rows, straight arm pushdown, DB rows and band pull aparts. Finished off with some rotator cuff stuff. Endurance was great, felt like I could train all day. Could see a few lat striations when I got done too! Pretty stoked about that.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did competitive soccer until 24 and mma for a couple years after that. So in the time I've tried to build muscle but also keep my cardio really good. So kind of two contradictory endeavors however in the time I did manage to go from 130lbs at 10% bf to where I'm at now. But now that I am no longer doing any competitive sports I'm focusing on building some decent mass solely.
130 lbs. @ 5' 10"? You must have been a RAIL.

And you can just take your full dose together. Osta has a half life of about 24 hours so no need to split it.

xfit03

Awards
130 lbs. @ 5' 10"? You must have been a RAIL.

And you can just take your full dose together. Osta has a half life of about 24 hours so no need to split it.
I was for sure. My bone structure is really thin too which definitely doesn't help. I've read that splitting the dose helps avoid the headaches so since I was still getting them for a while even with splitting it I'm thinking they would be worse if I took the whole dose together.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've read that splitting the dose helps avoid the headaches so since I was still getting them for a while even with splitting it I'm thinking they would be worse if I took the whole dose together.
Makes sense.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Ostashred+Dimethadrostenol+11kt seems like a perfect cutting cycle definitely in for this.

xfit03

Awards
On day 15, sleep has been great lately. Really vivid dreams and waking up feeling pretty refreshed. Decided to change up training a bit since work has picked up and I'm working 7 days a week for the next month or so. Gonna try dc training since it seems like something that would be more time efficient than the volume training that I've been doing. Anybody ever done it? Results? Planning on weighing in again in the next few days to see where I'm at.

BlueB

Awards
I think Osta Shred has an estrogen blocker in it and the half life is different for that, so that is why Osta Shred dosing is spaced out 6-8hrs I think (don't know from experience, just been looking into it since I am looking to use it soon).

Or it couldn't matter at all :) haha

BlueB

Awards
Xfit03, why are you only doing 6 weeks when osta shred recommends an 8 week cycle? Just curious.

I am looking to start an Osta Shred/anafuse 8 week cycle this upcoming week or so. Best of luck!

xfit03

Awards
Started the cycle a while back and got about 2 weeks in and life got in the way. So since I wasn't eating, sleeping, or training anywhere near as much as I should have I decided to cut it short and save it for when I would be able to do things right and get the most benefit out of it.

xfit03

Awards
Weighed in a couple days ago at 155 so still making progress. No major changes other than that. Workout endurance is still pretty good, sleep is good. No bad side effects to report.

xfit03

Awards
Ok sorry for not posting in a while, been insanely busy with work. The hectic schedule messed with my nutrition pretty good cuz I wasn't ready for it. So the bulking didn't really happen since I ended up eating less than maintenance probably for most of the last couple weeks. On that note though, still at 155 and looking leaner than before. Strength is improving even though I was eating less. And workout endurance is still through the roof. Also should note that I bumped it up to 3 caps per day for the last week to see how I handled it. Still not noticing any sides. Sleep isn't as good as it was early on but that could be due to the hectic schedule. Planning on sticking with the 3 caps till the end which leaves me 5 days worth left.

xfit03

Awards
Final review of ostashred. Gained 3 lbs and bodyfat stayed the same. So put on some muscle and a little fat. Positives- good sleep, vivid dreams, drying out effect( probably from the arimistane), no strength loss when I wasn't eating enough, good workout endurance.
Negatives- headaches for the first few days( could have been dehydration though), price( other products that could have worked better for a little cheaper).
All in all I'd say its a decent product, 3 pounds in 5 weeks is better than I was doing naturally. If I try osta again though it will probably be a different product.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see you finishing up your cycle. I know work can get hectic and at least this time you finished it all the way through

Code Man

Awards
Oh okay. I am planning on an Osta shred run this winter and using tamox 20/10

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Anabolics 1
Supplements 13
Cycle Logs 57
Weight Loss 15
Anabolics 4