Tren dosing?

Swifty2

Swifty2

Awards
I just started my cycle and am running 50mg ed of tren with 30mg dmz and 50mg epi. Can I bump the tren up to 75mg and the dmz to 45 or would that be too high?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Only you can answer that grasshoppa...

Swifty2

Swifty2

Awards
Only you can answer that grasshoppa...
Haha well I do have many successful cycles under my belt and have been training seriously for ten years and I'm 27 and in excellent health. And my support supplements are on point so is my diet. If I don't get any responses I'm just gonna do it :p

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let it ride for a bit. It was about 3 weeks before I started having sides from Tren. Also 200mg Tren A was plenty my second go around.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On the first run I ran 300mg and couldn't go past 7 weeks. I cut it to 150mg and had the same positive effects with no sides.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just started my cycle and am running 50mg ed of tren with 30mg dmz and 50mg epi. Can I bump the tren up to 75mg and the dmz to 45 or would that be too high?
Are you running tren ace?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, and what about dmz?
Tren @90mg and dmz @40mg for 6 weeks would be a great cycle. I just finished up 7 weeks of tren @120mg, great recomp. Just grab a good cycle support like armicare pro and maybe some extra tudca if funds allow and you will be gtg

Swifty2

Swifty2

Awards
Tren @90mg and dmz @40mg for 6 weeks would be a great cycle. I just finished up 7 weeks of tren @120mg, great recomp. Just grab a good cycle support like armicare pro and maybe some extra tudca if funds allow and you will be gtg
Cool brother thank you

irishpride33

irishpride33

Awards
Im running 120 trenavar with 100 trest right now i didnt think 60 or even 90 was enough tren but thats just my opinion

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 8
riseabove5 Anabolics 12
BamBam0319 Cycle Logs 51
Anabolics 16