Sperm go bye-bye! - AnabolicMinds.com

Sperm go bye-bye!

1. Have you seen my stapler???

Thumbs down Sperm go bye-bye!

Anyone else experience low sperm/fluid while on SD?
    It is day 4, SD 10 mg, and sperm/fluid is low. Sex drive is slightly deflated but have no problem breaking the ladies off, just an anti-climactic nut bust.
    Also slight soreness in right testie, but not persistent or painful, just feels "drained".
    Any ideas.

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

I am on day 7 (4 days of 10mg, 3 of 20mg) ChemD and mine look/feel alittle "deflated", but haven't noticed any loss of sex drive, if anything it might be up. I haven't noticed any difference in the amount of baby batter im producing either, but then again I'm not measuring
  3. the triumph of the grill

Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082
    but then again I'm not measuring
    You mean you don't make your g/f religiously count cals?

-kwantam
    •   

4. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by ChemicalD
    It is day 4, SD 10 mg, and sperm/fluid is low. Sex drive is slightly deflated but have no problem breaking the ladies off, just an anti-climactic nut bust.
    Also slight soreness in right testie, but not persistent or painful, just feels "drained".
    Any ideas.
    Expierenced virtually exactly the same as you describe. Dull ache in right nut! went after first couple of days. Low volume of fluid. BUt libido is up.
  5. Have you seen my stapler???

I don't (usually) measure my seed, but I know how much I should be busting, based on the last time I released the beast.

I am just a little concerned that my natural (hormonal) balance will be interrupted too severly.

More thoughts...experiences.
    Much appreciated fellas.
  6. Board Supporter

I don't (usually) measure my seed, but I know how much I should be busting, based on the last time I released the beast.

I am just a little concerned that my natural (hormonal) balance will be interrupted too severly.

More thoughts...experiences.
    Much appreciated fellas.
    Zinc or ZMA before bed will help with the special sauce problem. Clomid PCT will as well.
  7. Have you seen my stapler???

Damn, and here I thought I could get by without ZMA.

I guess I NEED to get it tonight...

But regarding the "soreness", this will pass, correct?
  8. Advanced Member

Yes the soreness will pass, I experience it time to time during cycles, I dont really know for sure what causes it, but it goes away. I wouldnt worry too much about your "volume", it will be right back to normal after you come off the cycle and pct correctly. I have had mine get so bad only a few drops came out lol, but now for some reason it is probably 1.5x as much as when I am off cycle...kinda weird. The less sperm you are letting out the less of a chance of getting your girl pregnant, thats the way I look at it. Women are the devil, they only want your man juice lol.
  9. Have you seen my stapler???

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Dawg
    Yes the soreness will pass, I experience it time to time during cycles, I dont really know for sure what causes it, but it goes away. I wouldnt worry too much about your "volume", it will be right back to normal after you come off the cycle and pct correctly. I have had mine get so bad only a few drops came out lol, but now for some reason it is probably 1.5x as much as when I am off cycle...kinda weird. The less sperm you are letting out the less of a chance of getting your girl pregnant, thats the way I look at it. Women are the devil, they only want your man juice lol.
    Good to know it's not unique to me. Yeah, I wrap it up anyway, but nothing, especially condoms, are 100%. Cycle is going well other than that. Righty feels okay right now. Does anyone think it has to do with the "dryness" of SD?
  10. Pityin' fools since '81

get a 5000 iu amp of pregnyl if your worried about volume. others say other things work too, but 600 iu/week of pregnyl divided into 2 shots makes me a feel like a damn fire hydrant
  11. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

hahahahaha, if that's the case then Pete North has that coming in by the boxes
  12. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember

Nope, nothing. And i'd say that i got shrinked very few after 3 weeks.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Try fenugreek, it restores volume for sure with me. SD is of low androgenic potency, so secondary sexual characteristics promoted by natural androgens may be adversely influenced. A little trans test or DHEA cures certain of these sides too, but I never had the prob w/ SD to be honest.
  14. New Member

i'm on day 3 of my cycle, i'm startin on 20mg today after doin 2 days at 10mg, to be honest, in the past 3 days i'd even go so far as to say my ejaculation amount has increased (?)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. bye bye
    By Yanrunjun in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-18-2006, 05:28 AM
  2. Bye Bye Summer, Hello new diet!!
    By cable626 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-27-2005, 10:43 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-29-2003, 09:24 AM