Need help with a cutting stack

Gore

Awards
So after a pretty successful bulk, I have managed to keep all of my strength gains and I am ph and supplement free....YESSS!

I want to start a cut, and want to be sure to keep most of my strength...(I mean who doesn't? lol)

I am also going to be making one last run at fighting professionally, at least fighting shape (disclaimer...no I will not be using ph's while competing)

I want to build a "feel good" cutting stack that won't give me massive lower back pumps, and is conducive to high intensity cardio.

I realize with the ban that some of the old goodies are gone (I did stock up on epi, and tren...so take that into account with the stack).

I have been considering 1, 4 andros, 11-oxo, and maybe osta.

I had a friggin awesome pct with nolva, daa, and elimistane...and want to mimic that feeling. I don't know if the test boost was what I felt...or even just placebo...but I felt great, mood, libido, everything. Also, I have more pct on hand.

Sorry for the disjointed post, kinda just spitballing at this point, but I have always received great advice from you guys...so please chime in.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I'd say osta would be good for a cut and keeping strength. Question is how long have you been off cycle? And I always feel good on my pct too so it's not just you

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Osta would definitley be a good one. Ostashred by hard rock supplements would be a good one to look into as well. But we have many osta products at Strong Supplement Shop to chose from if you decide to go with osta?

Gore

Awards
I'd say osta would be good for a cut and keeping strength. Question is how long have you been off cycle? And I always feel good on my pct too so it's not just you
I've been off for a few months...and I only ran epi/tren for 3 weeks (wasn't feeling great).

You thinking Osta solo?

Gore

Awards
After reading more on the site it seems that running ph's with SARMs is frowned upon.

So my next question would be...

1 Andro and 11-oxo or Osta solo?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
After reading more on the site it seems that running ph's with SARMs is frowned upon.

So my next question would be...

1 Andro and 11-oxo or Osta solo?
Unless you feel the need to control cortisol then overlook 11x... 1ad properly dosed for 8-10 weeks would help maintain strength and muscle while dieting

Gore

Awards
Unless you feel the need to control cortisol then overlook 11x... 1ad properly dosed for 8-10 weeks would help maintain strength and muscle while dieting
Ok, does anyone have any firsthand experience with both Osta and 1ad? How do they compare?

For reference, the only negative sides I have felt was with Tren...but nothing with Superdrol, Epi, Halo, stano...other than some very negligible lethargy. With Tren I just didn't feel "good" so I stopped.

My main concerns are keeping strength, and not hindering cardio/running.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Ok, does anyone have any firsthand experience with both Osta and 1ad? How do they compare?

For reference, the only negative sides I have felt was with Tren...but nothing with Superdrol, Epi, Halo, stano...other than some very negligible lethargy. With Tren I just didn't feel "good" so I stopped.

My main concerns are keeping strength, and not hindering cardio/running.
you cant compare 1ad with ostarine, you can easily tailor your diet to accomplish what you want but my vote goes to 1ad

Gore

Awards
you cant compare 1ad with ostarine, you can easily tailor your diet to accomplish what you want but my vote goes to 1ad
Can you provide more details as to why not? Does one work wayyy better than the other, or are you referring to the way in which they work?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
1ad isnt weak sauce like people tend to think and will provide a more anabolic effect than ostarine at 300mg and above

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1ad isnt weak sauce like people tend to think and will provide a more anabolic effect than ostarine at 300mg and above
I agree, its killer.... if it didn't make my hair jump off my scalp ;)

Gore

Awards
Ok, I think I will eventually try both of these so that I can make up my own mind.

What would be the best Osta out there right now(I'm leaning towards Ostar1ne)? As well as a good 1ad?

For the record, no I won't be using these at the same time.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, I think I will eventually try both of these so that I can make up my own mind.

What would be the best Osta out there right now(I'm leaning towards Ostar1ne)? As well as a good 1ad?

For the record, no I won't be using these at the same time.
Ostar1ne without a doubt has the best feedback and has the purity lab tests to back it. The 5mg caps make dosing flexible as well.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, nolva, elim1nate, daa
You're set brother.. Some people, including myself had estro sides on Osta, but not until I hit 25mg's. So good thing to have that Elim1nate on hand just in case you may need it on cycle as well.

I think you'll really enjoy this cycle.

How aggressive will you be cutting?

Gore

Awards
Thanks

I'm shooting for a 500-700cal deficit, but that will be dictated by how much high intensity cardio I am doing. I will adjust as I go if I feel I'm losing too much strength/muscle.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well Osta will definitely help you preserve as much as possible in that deficit. Feel free to PM me anytime during your cycle if you have any questions man.

Gore

Awards
I'm still hoping someone will chime in with a good 1 andro recommendation