phenoplex - AnabolicMinds.com

phenoplex

1. New Member

phenoplex

I have a friend about to get on a cycle of phenoplex. He's been told by his supplier that he'll lean-out quite a bit qith proper diet. Also that he will make substansial strength gains. He'll also be taking a cycle of test w/ it. Does this sound right? Any pointers to maximize the effects? Thanks much!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

finaplix? as in trenbolone?
  3. New Member

Yea, finaplex, trenbolone, whatever. Got an answer to my ? or not?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fina1
    Lose the attitude BRO. You asked a question about phenoplex which name is similar to Pheraplex, Ds new supp. So you might see why Beelz asked the question?
  5. New Member

Yeah that sounds about right. Depends on his diet whether he experiences the leaning out effect of tren though. I can't believe people can contemplate injecting something ed or eod and not know anything about it or what the compound is even called. That seems scary to me.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fina1
    research it yourself smartass. what a douche.

is xbiris your alter ego?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA
    Lose the attitude BRO. You asked a question about phenoplex which name is similar to Pheraplex, Ds new supp. So you might see why Beelz asked the question?
    big bump.

And welcome
  8. the triumph of the grill

Cuts are made in the kitchen.

-kwantam
  9. New Member

how is someone with 1 damn post and 6 minutes on the board going to come on and jump on beez like that when all the man tried to do was answer his question?

I personally though beez was being pretty damn nice...when I read the post it was so dumb I wasn't even going to comment. I refuse to do all the work for someone who clearly has not researched or educated themselves enough to be considering AAS. I cannot believe the amount of people who are "juicing" and don't even know what they are taking or anything about it...

COTC
  10. New Member

start here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catfinaplix.htm

if your "friend" know as much about this stuff as you do, he has no business using steriods and he is going to hurt himself.

does the term "PCT" mean anything to you? didn't think so...
  11. New Member

Apology

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    finaplix? as in trenbolone?
    Beezlebub,
    I'm sorry if I was rude, disrespectful, or in anyway a "douche" to you. That was not my intention.
    I am "xbiris". When I sent the reply it was sent under fina1, my roommate. He had no knowledge
    that I had even set-up an acount w/ Anabolic Minds.
    I hope you will let my stupidity slide this one time. I hope you will .From what fina1 tells me, you
    are quite a source of info for things of this nature.
    Again, I am sorry for being such a ****. It win't happen again. You have one helluva following out
    there in A.M. land. I'm getting my ass reamed from people all over the place. That doesn't matter,
    though, so long as the air is clear between you and I.
    I hope you will let me know if everything is cool between us. Thanks a million.
    xbiris
  12. New Member

none

Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA
    I have apologized to Beelzebub. If he accepts my apology, then I hope the matter is over.
    By the way, I'm not fina1, I'm xbiris. Fina1 is my roommate. I somehow sent my dumbass reply under his handle.
    He had no idea I had even set-up an account with AM's
  13. New Member

I'm sure it's all phine with beelz. Phunny but I would bet something like your question is a phairley common fenomena phor a newbie to these phorums. Phor what it worth welcome to AM.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

it's cool bro. we all lose it sometime.

anyhoo, test/tren is a great combo for cutting or bulking, depending on the diet. if it's your first cycle with tren (which seems to be the case), i'd run 75mg EOD with 125-150mg testprop EOD. 8 weeks should suffice. for PCT, i'd recommend DS's rebound/lean extreme combo. working awesome for me.
  15. New Member

I have apologized to Beelzebub. I have no, nor will I attempt to make up an excuse for acting like such an ass.
    If Beelzebub accepts my apology, I will consider this matter done.

More importantly, fina1 DID NOT send anything regarding my(xbiris) dumbass question. He is my roommate. He was asleep at the time all this took place. He was and is totally uninvolved.
    I'd also like to apologize to all Beezlebub's friends and acquaintences. If I pissed you off, I am truly sorry. I am here to learn about things which I obviously know nothing about, including spelling.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet-physique
    I'm sure it's all phine with beelz. Phunny but I would bet something like your question is a phairley common fenomena phor a newbie to these phorums. Phor what it worth welcome to AM.
    lol, had to read it a couple times to get what you were saying.
  17. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    it's cool bro. we all lose it sometime.

anyhoo, test/tren is a great combo for cutting or bulking, depending on the diet. if it's your first cycle with tren (which seems to be the case), i'd run 75mg EOD with 125-150mg testprop EOD. 8 weeks should suffice. for PCT, i'd recommend DS's rebound/lean extreme combo. working awesome for me.
    Thanks bud. I know this will be a shocker, but I did run 8 weeks is of fina about six years ago with fabulous results. It's the only time I've ever seen my abs. I didn't take any test with it that time. From what my roomie says it will make a helluva difference. There's also a few other things he has lined up for this cycle. I'd like to run the whole package by you when I find out exactly what it will consist of. Will that be ok w/ you?
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xbiris
    Thanks bud. I know this will be a shocker, but I did run 8 weeks is of fina about six years ago with fabulous results. It's the only time I've ever seen my abs. I didn't take any test with it that time. From what my roomie says it will make a helluva difference. There's also a few other things he has lined up for this cycle. I'd like to run the whole package by you when I find out exactly what it will consist of. Will that be ok w/ you?
    yeah bro, post it up. i'm definately NOT the most knowledgeable dude on this board, but i know a thing or two about a thing or two. i'm sure the other guys will chime in when you post it up.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xbiris
    I have apologized to Beelzebub. If he accepts my apology, then I hope the matter is over.
    By the way, I'm not fina1, I'm xbiris. Fina1 is my roommate. I somehow sent my dumbass reply under his handle.
    He had no idea I had even set-up an account with AM's
    X. Its all good man. If ya noticed I posted this before you apologized.
  20. New Member

Sleep

I go and take a nap and the whole world has gone mad. I need to sleep less. I hope you boys arent mad anymore. Lets kiss and make up and get back to building muscle. Fina1
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

And people wonder why cows are so pissed of all the time? LOL

Phero-Plex is on it's way though! And it doesn't make you lose it at all