1andro log/questions

jayabundez

Awards
Alrighty guys new to posting so please excuse me if ive made any mistakes or broke any rules.

STATS:
height: 5'8ish
weight:(start)155
bf%:10

DIET:
not counting cals honestly not counting macros just making sure i get around 300g protein in per day and allowing for everything else to fall in place but my diet is made up of about 4 foods and am definately not eating bad foods my diet is clean

-oatmeal (with protein powder,hersheys unsweetened coco powder,mixed berries)
-chicken breast (plain grilled with veggies and walden farms dressings)
-beef (with veggies and walden farms dressings)
-peanutbutter jelly sandwhiches (50 cal per slice bread,natty pb,regular strawberry jelly)

(occasional protein shake although i prefer oatmeal with the powder or some meats)

so far getting in around 3200 cals (estimate)

OTHER FACTS;
drinking 5 packets of green tea a day (caffinated)
doing walking cardio 30 minutes for about 5 out of 7 days a week
training sessions generally last an hour and a half

SUPPS;
-fish oil
-bcaa
-multi
-l-glutamine
-zinc
-vitamin c
-creatine

TRAINING:

high volume,generally follow a push pull legs routine, focus on the pump and squeze of the muscle. generally choose about 3 compound movements each day to focus on,squeze out 10 sets of 10-15 reps 1 minute to 2 minute rest period in between. depending on the day i will do acessories for ex pull ill do some lat pull downs and push day ill do tri extensions and skull crushers etc etc. depending on the day i like to do 100 reps of something before bed for ex push day ill do 100 pushups and 100 skull crushers (with one 15 pound dumbell) and pull day ill do 50 hammer curls with each arm twice etc etc.

running 1andro,decavol for a first cycle heres how i plan to dose (already 1 week in)

4 caps 1andro week 1
5 caps 1andro week 2-5
3 caps 1andro week 6

2 caps decavol week 1
1 cap decavol week 2-6

PCT: Arom x

QUESTION:

is arom x good enough to run solo for this cycle? (because i've read up alot of info saying andro does not NEED a serm as it is not methylated) and if arom x is **** what pct should i run?

progress in first week:

****ing epic to be honest , dropped atleast a percentage in body fat (i look WAY tighter easily dropped the water retention which possibly could mean it was just extra water retention that is lost rather than en entire percentage of body fat,although who knows) i weigh 3 lbs heavier im 158 currently, legs look shredded and triceps blew up, abs are where they were when i was 145lbs and i am very pleased with that. 5 more weeks to go lets get it!! whose in ?
ROGRESS PICS FROM DAY ONE TO LAST DAY WILL BE POSTED AT THE END TO SHOW EPIC GAINS )

WEEKLY UPDATES BECAUSE DAILY IS UNNECCESARY BECAUSE OF WEIGHT FLUCTUATION WITH SODIUM ETC

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
300g of protein? A little much

jayabundez

Awards
I feel you man, but my body is literally craving it, did some research, and found that apparently protein synthesis is going crazy while on phs so to set protein at around 2g/lb is ideal . BUT im no scientist thats just what i see around the internet but its been working if anything better than indulging in 600g carbs as im sensitive to fat gain with carbs an fats make me feel lethargic ifnover eaten.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You may still be eating a ton of carbs... very expensive ones, called protein :) Gluconeogenesis could be occurring at such high amounts of protein.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
175-200gs is plenty....

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grab a serm dude.... too easy not to its a no brainer

jayabundez

Awards
Took all thoughts into consideration lowering protein to about 200 ! And should i really grab a serm?? Is it necesary?? (Dont want a smart ass answer just a legitimate answer to help me !) I can get one no problem jsut not sure if absolutely necesary

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'd recover fine in all likelihood but why not get back to square asap?

jayabundez

Awards
$$$$ BRAH but hmm do you recommend clomid? And how much and what dosing? :) thanks for the help by the way man i apreciate your time

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No sweat man.... If I were you in your shoes running that cycle I'd run clomid at 25 mg every day for a month. Its a mild run by all accounts and you'll bounce back quick, plus, its good practice.

jayabundez

Awards
Thanks bud. Ill definately do that . Best place to buy clomid????