Caber for Tren questions

Swifty2

Swifty2

Awards
As I'm approaching the start if my epi, dmz, tren cycle I have a couple questions. From my research I've found caber to be the optimal choice if I run into prolactin issues from tren, I want to verify if this is true or if bromo or anything else would be better to have on hand. More importantly, is it okay to run an AI like adex along with an ED like caber? I'm not expecting any aromatizing issues since everything I've read says epi and dmz don't aromatize but I need to be sure just in case.

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Well I hope one of those PHs act as a testosterone base if you're running tren.

Caber is best pharmaceutical choice. Mucuna pruriens is best OTC choice. And if fine to run the AI along side either.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'd always have it on hand, but I personally wouldn't start taking until I saw some side effects. Or maybe e3d to be safe, but who knows you might not have any issues so caber could be a waste

Swifty2

Swifty2

Awards
I'm not running a test base, everything I've read says it would be optimal but you can run it without it. And I've ran tren without a test base a few times before with amazing results and no sides I can remember, I was younger then haha. So I'm not really worried about it. Thank you for the caber info.

Last edited:
Swifty2

Swifty2

Awards
I'd always have it on hand, but I personally wouldn't start taking until I saw some side effects. Or maybe e3d to be safe, but who knows you might not have any issues so caber could be a waste
Ya I am planning on only using it if I need it. Thanks!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Legit caber is pretty tough to find and if you did its usually expensive. For oral tren you prob won't even need it anyways and can most likely do fine with an OTC like prolactrone or inhibit p. Prami is much easier to find though if you don't already have caber and want something stronger on hand

Swifty2

Swifty2

Awards
Legit caber is pretty tough to find and if you did its usually expensive. For oral tren you prob won't even need it anyways and can most likely do fine with an OTC like prolactrone or inhibit p. Prami is much easier to find though if you don't already have caber and want something stronger on hand
Good info brother thank you. And ya I don't think I'll run into any issues with the tren being that it is oral. But I always wanna be prepared so thanks

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good info brother thank you. And ya I don't think I'll run into any issues with the tren being that it is oral. But I always wanna be prepared so thanks
Then I'd shoot for prami and skip the caber. The chances of getting bunk/fake are way higher with caber and you don't wanna get screwed if you need it. Prami you can test as soon as you get and know it's legit or bot before you need it based in the sides ha.

Swifty2

Swifty2

Awards
Then I'd shoot for prami and skip the caber. The chances of getting bunk/fake are way higher with caber and you don't wanna get screwed if you need it. Prami you can test as soon as you get and know it's legit or bot before you need it based in the sides ha.
Haha solid info thank you

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just wonder what inhibiting prolactin does for Progestin receptor activation?
Estrogen and progestin prevent prolactin from exerting it's effects (lactation, etc)