Hmm... anyone experience this while on SD..?

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
Today marks the 1-week point of my Superdrol cycle, dosed at 20mg/day, split respectively into two doses, and for the past 2-3 days, my ankles have been swelling slightly... Now I am curious as to exactly why this is occuring, as SD is supposed to be a dry compound, correct? I have gained about 15lbs thus far, so I may just be extremely full of water and glycogen, which I am hoping is the case here. I have gained roughly 2" on my chest, 2" on my shoulders, 1/2" on my arms, 1" on my quads and about 3/4" on my waist (my stomach doesn't stick out further, my lower back is just loaded w/glycogen from after my back workout, as the 3/4" was gained overnight corresponding with my back workout, which included heavy deadlifting). Now my rapid weight gain is quite odd IMO, but hey, people are throwing praises left and right, so no complaints there.... well, anyways, if you have experienced the mentioned ankle swelling, or know what it is attributed to, please feel free to pitch in anytime.. thanks guys..:think:

Saladin

Awards
Your weight gain is extraordinary. The only other person on SD who I saw gain weight that fast was dimuenido (sp?). Maybe he can chime in.

Ator

Awards
I had (have) a similar experience; I have to adjust my wristwatch when on SD since I get bigger.
This shouldnt be as I am not getting bloated at all. I just cant figure this one out :)
It must be the "glycogen load" or something, as it is damn diuretic especially the first days.

The only sideeffect that I hate about SD is when getting on it I get headaches at day 2, 3 and 4...
but they pass after that, and then everything is hunky dory again. Could the headaches have something to do with
a disturbed "waterbalance" in the body? It reminds me of a hangover, which is exactly that...

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
my nips have been kind of puffy recently as well, so yesterday I took 2 tabs of RXT and overnight I leaned out and dropped 2-3lbs, ankle swelling is actually gone now. Gyno symptoms are already diminished for the most part

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
my nips have been kind of puffy recently as well, so yesterday I took 2 tabs of RXT and overnight I leaned out and dropped 2-3lbs, ankle swelling is actually gone now. Gyno symptoms are already diminished for the most part
Damn bro, I've heard a ton of people complain and claim to be "non-responders" (even though I bet most of them had crap diets, but that's another story). You seen to be a "super-responder"! I'd love to have that problem...I think. :think:

Keep us posted on your results man. :goodpost:

Stingray

Awards
I got the swolen ankles and the headachs, check out my log in the cycle section. I thought it was just the 4add i was though. I think SD dryes you out internally (thus the headachs, dark piss in the morning and kidney achs in the am occasionaly) but maby makes you hold water in your tissues (ie sub q, and muscles) could be wrong but just my impression.

SR

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
15lbs in one week?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Don't quote me on this, but I thought I read somewhere before that swollen ankles had something to do with blood pressure, I think someone posted that on one of the boards before, I will try to look.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
You need to drink more and increase your potassium intake, if that fails to reduce the swelling then hypertension can result and there may be a bigger problem that just electrolyte imbalance. I must say it is very unusual for someone to be holding water like that on SD. Test or anadrol, I could understand, but SD dehydrated me. I got rock hard and veiny but I didn't get headaches. I did get one nose bleed, but it was probably a fluke since it was all by itself.