What do you think of my cycle supplements?

shiuyh2

Awards
Hi everyone,

I am looking at starting a bulking cycle, and this is what I have for my stack as of now. (I basically copied the Spawn Stack level 2)

Dienazone : By Iron legion
Epi 2.0 : By Vital Labs
Super DMZ 3.0 : By Blackstone Labs

Erase Pro : By Nutrition Deposit
PCT Xtream : By Iron Labs
Organ Shield : By Purus Labs
ZMA Pro : By Universal Nutrition
Animal Flex : By Universal Nutrition

My diet goals will consist of...

Daily goals:
200-219 g protein
210-350 g carbohydrates
47-52 g fat; 2100-2750 calories.

I am currently about 145 lbs, at 5'6".

Let me know what you all think!

Do I need to add? Subtract? Etc..
Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, first of all this is a completely different animal than the spawn level 2 stack. Epi 2.0 is an epicatechin product. It's a natty anabolic not a prohormone. Second of all SDMZ 3.0 is not just DMZ. It also has Msten and Alpha 1. You didn't even mention a SERM for PCT. This cycle needs a lot more thought. What is your age and cycling experience? I'll help if you're at least 21 but you need to read upore on the products you picked. This is a harsh stack.

shiuyh2

Awards
22 and this will be my first cycle, and I want to do it right, which is why I'm here. I would appreciate any and all advice.

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
No SERM no cycle, also think a good ai like exemestane is important to have handy. As your first PH you really should not be running SDMZ 3, this has 3 compounds in it & not suitable for 1st cycle, how do you know how your body will react to each compound or which one is giving you sides? Try a single compound like epi or halo as a 1st timer. My 2c

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
Just another thing you have not yet mentioned, how long have you been lifting/training?

shiuyh2

Awards
I lifted a bit in high school, college, and now in the military where I hit the gym, but wanted to see it go to the next level.

What would you guys suggest as a SERM.

Also, my pill plan will be...

Zma pro at night
Organ shield as my liver support.
Animal flex as my cycle support. (It's a vita pack)
Erase Pro as my E blocker.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Animal flex is a great multivitamin and joint support but it's not suitable protection for a cycle. Try arimacare Pro, damage control, or CEL Cycle Assist. If you get one of those you would be fine with the organ shield. It is low dosed and those others also have hefty liver support. Other stuff listed is fine. You need Nolvadex or Clomid.

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
Common SERMs are clomiphene (clomid) & tamoxifen (nolva) either will be fine, I'd run it along side with the xtreme & zma for your pct, hit erase & perhaps a cortisol control (reduce xt) about wk3 of pct & run past your serm. Organ shield & animal flex are fine on cycle, user preference to run ai on cycle with non aromatise compounds but I would grab exemestane & keep erase for end of pct. Macros are ok just try hit that top end for cals if wanna bulk. As for lifting experience as long as you've had a good solid run, usually 2yrs before running a cycle, for many reasons but important to note is your tendons & ligament need time under the bar, dmz will pack on muscle but injury can occur if ur body is not ready for it.

Edit: after reading Jebrook comment he is right about cycle support, prob not enough right now, the ones he listed are all very good & would be wise to grab one.

shiuyh2

Awards
So I'm thinking..

Damage control by LGI
and
Clomi

st921

Awards
Just as others stated super dmz 3.0 is a strong compound for a first cycle, theres also super dmz 2.0 with out the alpha and also check out andro stacks or ostarine and serm is needed for anything that suppresses shutdown

shiuyh2

Awards
Should I get the pills or the liquid, also is there a link to a good place to get the Clomi? Pm me if so.

Edit* Also forgot to say that if I get damage control, I will be using that to replace animal flex, and will be using animal flex with my pct. That's what was suggested correct?

shiuyh2

Awards
This is what the revised item list looks like.

40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg daily of noval during PCT
Xtream PCT daily during PCT
Animal flex daily during PCT

Dienazone daily during building
Dmz 3.0 daily during building
Epi 2.0 daily during building

Damage control daily during building
Organ shield daily during building
Zma pro nightly
Erase Pro daily during building

Thoughts?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is what the revised item list looks like.

40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg daily of noval during PCT
Xtream PCT daily during PCT
Animal flex daily during PCT

Dienazone daily during building
Dmz 3.0 daily during building
Epi 2.0 daily during building

Damage control daily during building
Organ shield daily during building
Zma pro nightly
Erase Pro daily during building

Thoughts?
I think you are setting yourself up for failure. Pick one single compound like epi or halo and run. You are going to run into so many side effects with your current plan you just won't know what to do

Viking23

Awards
Pick a single compound and run it. No need for three. Especially since your not really been lifting all that long . And make sure you have real Nolva or clomid and a real AI just to have on hand.

I for see you running the cycle and then after you will crash and pct will suck and then you will lose motivation and stop lifting for a bit cause your hormones aren't bouncing back as fast as normal and then you lose your gains and maybe even end up in worse shape than you were to start . And that's just assuming you aren't gyno prone .

But if you start to research now and learn all about what your getting into first you will understand what your doing but more importantly why you are doing each step. Then you will be ready IMO!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pick a single compound and run it. No need for three. Especially since your not really been lifting all that long . And make sure you have real Nolva or clomid and a real AI just to have on hand.

I for see you running the cycle and then after you will crash and pct will suck and then you will lose motivation and stop lifting for a bit cause your hormones aren't bouncing back as fast as normal and then you lose your gains and maybe even end up in worse shape than you were to start . And that's just assuming you aren't gyno prone .

But if you start to research now and learn all about what your getting into first you will understand what your doing but more importantly why you are doing each step. Then you will be ready IMO!
He was actually trying to run 5 compounds excep that the epi 2.0 that he thought was Epistane is not s ph. He is also insisting on running Dienazone too. This cycle has bad idea all over it. My first real cycle was Msten for 4 weeks and that alone I was unprepared for how crappy it would make me feel, even though I had all bases covered. Now that I've got some cycles under my belt it's much easier to deal with sides and stay healthy and keep gains. This is way too much for a first timer.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He was actually trying to run 5 compounds excep that the epi 2.0 that he thought was Epistane is not s ph. He is also insisting on running Dienazone too. This cycle has bad idea all over it. My first real cycle was Msten for 4 weeks and that alone I was unprepared for how crappy it would make me feel, even though I had all bases covered. Now that I've got some cycles under my belt it's much easier to deal with sides and stay healthy and keep gains. This is way too much for a first timer.
Exactly. I had a similar experience with sdmz2. I read and read until I thought I knew everything and it still put me on my ass. Ph experience and knowing how your body reacts to different compounds is the key to multi compound cycles.