Post Cycle Acne is getting worse. HELP!!!

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Okay.. I was prepared for a fair amount of Acne on cycle.. and it wasn't really all that bad... zits really didn't start getting to noticable on my face till week 10 or so.. and got a bit worse through week 17. Mind you my face was rather greasy the from week 4 onward.

What piss's me off, is during PCT, and even now that PCT is over... Acne has blossomed on my chest quite badly, I'm talking large painful zits, that don't seem to go away... and more and more keep appearing. My face has also gotten noticably worse. Even though the greasyness level of my face is definately on the down swing.

Supps I was taking...

Rebound xt, clomid, 7-oh diacetate, tribulis

All I take now it 7-oh diacetate.

Any words of advice? Is 7-oh diacetate known to cause this at this point... I understand clomid and Rebound xt could do that... and perhaps I can expect to get better.

Just looking for some insight.. or personal experience.. this is starting to piss me off. :)

tattoopierced1

I usually notice an increase in pimples during and after PCT as well, however they do go away. I usually get them bad on my back and a fair amount on my face, but the face clears up quickly but the back ones stay the longest...They will get better though and in my experiences just take a few weeks even after PCT before they start clearing up.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I usually notice an increase in pimples during and after PCT as well, however they do go away. I usually get them bad on my back and a fair amount on my face, but the face clears up quickly but the back ones stay the longest...They will get better though and in my experiences just take a few weeks even after PCT before they start clearing up.
Good to hear... people are starting to ask me what the hell is up. And frankly It's not so pretty. :)

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
Megadose pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5). Take 3-5g/day. Best convenient, cheap, safe, cycle-related acne treatment out there. I wouldn't do this for more than 2 weeks straight however.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Megadose pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5). Take 3-5g/day. Best convenient, cheap, safe, cycle-related acne treatment out there. I wouldn't do this for more than 2 weeks straight however.
Why not? 2 weeks? I have read it takes 3-4 of the megadosing to actually achieve results.

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
I've seen it much sooner than 3-4 weeks, more like a week and a half, easy. It also builds in your system to some extent. And thirdly, from a homeostatic standpoint, I'm kind of opposed to megadosing much of anything on a long-term or semi-long-term basis.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Poo,

I am with you on this. I never break out on cycle (except Eq on my back) even on highly androgenic stuff and I have really bad skin. But during PCT I start to break out like crazy. It sucks. The megadose B5 is a good idea and you could consider a short course of antibiotics. Also if not either of those then start to go tanning. That usually helps me and I get deep cystic acne.:mad:

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Mr. 50 your right on. I have some really bad bacne and acne on my forehead, but I noticed whenever I went to the tanning bed or the beach, it would almost completely go away, only side effect is you might get a tan :twisted: I also use Benzoyl Peroxide pads (Triaz Rx), Tretinoin cream and a antibiotic foam and I am almost completely clear. Makes me worry about my upcoming PCT cause its looking damn good right now.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anybody here try Tazorac cream? It is one of the only acne medications I have never used. I would love to hear any reviews that are out there.

Mr.50

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
i used tazorac before I was put on accutane when I was about 18 or so...

it does work, but it dries the FU*K out of your skin! I would pick up some olay 100% oil free lotion for your skin if your going to use it...and put it on at night. At least thats what the dermatologist told me back then...

regards,
COTC