TROUBLE WITH TREST AND TREN

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
I'm about 5 weeks through a 8 week trest/tr3n/&epistane cycle. I'm using all necessary support supps. I started the cycle with 50mg dermatrest week 1, then added 60mg tren week 2, and week 3 added 40mg epistane, upped tren to 90mg, add added 25 mg oral trest pre workout. Now @ week 5 I am having issues. I am using 12.5 mg ed research chem aromasin, 2 inhibit p, and .25mg prami ED. I'm getting some slight puffy nipples, and the glands underneath have grown some and are a little sensitive, no lactation, but I don't wanna mess around and squeeze my nips to much. I've had problems with gyno in the past.
Now I have some letro on the way, along with raloxifene( nolva is supposedly a bad idea with tren) I'm thinking I should drop the tren, aromasin and prami, and finish out the cycle with 50mg trest , 40mg epi for the last 3 weeks along with the letro, and raloxifene. Any feedback on this?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Trest would be the most likely gyno culprit if anything

Drop the dose and use what AI you have til it gets there

Maxing 3 compounds at once and 2 RC's makes it hard to pinpoint

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
That's what I was thinking, but I know that if estrogen is high, then prolactin is even harder to control also. I'm dropping the trest dose to 50mg/day max. I'm going to keep on the aromasin till the letro arrives, and I'll start the ralox as well

hide83

Awards
That sucks about the gyno but it sounds like you're getting it all taken care of. How's the cycle going for otherwise? I'm currently running a very similar cycle- but with halo instead of epi. I have the libido of a 15 year old from the trest but that's about all im noticing so far.

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
That sucks about the gyno but it sounds like you're getting it all taken care of. How's the cycle going for otherwise? I'm currently running a very similar cycle- but with halo instead of epi. I have the libido of a 15 year old from the trest but that's about all im noticing so far.
The cycle is great. The muscle fullness, strength, and aggression were through the roof!!!!! The blood pressure was high at times, but it was manageable. It's just that I'm very susceptible to gyno, I don't know why but even chemicals that are dry and don't convert, I have to be careful with. Halo, epi, epi andro, triumphalis. Didn't have any problems with although I ran nolva and aromasin on cycle with all.

hide83

Awards
Thanks man- good to know. Luckily I haven't needed an AI yet- I have arimidex on hand if needed but I don't like to take ais if I don't have to because they tend to wreck my joints. I can't wait until the tren and halo start to kick- then this sh!t will get really fun.

wormwood

Awards
I agree that Trest is most likely the culprit here. It converts to a very potent form of 7a-methylethinyl-estrodiol. If it were me I would drop tren, drop trest, continue epi and increase aromasin - maybe throw in arimidex/letro for good measure, continue prami - no reason to discontinue that at all. and Why aren't you running Test as a base??

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree that Trest is most likely the culprit here. It converts to a very potent form of 7a-methylethinyl-estrodiol. If it were me I would drop tren, drop trest, continue epi and increase aromasin - maybe throw in arimidex/letro for good measure, continue prami - no reason to discontinue that at all. and Why aren't you running Test as a base??
Trest is a great test base, probably why he is running it and doesn't want to drop it

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
I would run test as a base of I had a reliable source. I'm a little more hesitant when it comes to injecting an unknown substance into my muscles. I also don't want to drop the tren since I'm not showing any signs of elevated progesterone / prolactin.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I wouldnt run 2 19nors anyway