SD powder with 151

M

Madhops

Awards
Working on my first homebrew here, I have 2 grams of SD. So I know I need 1 gram of powder and 99ml of liquid in order to get 10mg/ml. My question is will 151 work to dissolve my sd in?

M

Madhops

Awards
come on, little help here. someone? anyone?

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
from what i have read olive oil works for 10mg/ml mix. You can do a search on superdrol + powder and find a nice thread on it.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Working on my first homebrew here, I have 2 grams of SD. So I know I need 1 gram of powder and 99ml of liquid in order to get 10mg/ml. My question is will 151 work to dissolve my sd in?
I would think that you could given that the molecular weight of SD is close to that of Nolva (I think :think: ). So it should work, but personally I would go with the OO mix because while I don't mind 151, I'd rather taste Olive Oil for 4-5 weeks rather than 151.

J

Jblake

Awards
I agree, olive oil is much easier to down than some firey ass liquor like that. I made a yohimbine hcl susp in everclear a couple of years ago and it was horrible taking that every day. I had to put it in a glass of water. I made a superdrol/olive oil combo and it mixed right in very easily. Benefit with that is you can squirt the oil right into your mouth without mixing it with anything.

I

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Do you have to shake it up or is it a solution where all you have to do is dose it...?

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
I agree, olive oil is much easier to down than some firey ass liquor like that. I made a yohimbine hcl susp in everclear a couple of years ago and it was horrible taking that every day. I had to put it in a glass of water. I made a superdrol/olive oil combo and it mixed right in very easily. Benefit with that is you can squirt the oil right into your mouth without mixing it with anything.
If you take your methyls with grapefruit juice you can use 151 or everclear ok. Just measure it out with an oral syringe, shoot it into an ounce or 2 of grapefruit juice and knock it back in one gulp. You really won't even know the 151 was there. I even do this with M1t in everclear and with the grapefuit juice it pretty much masks the battery acid flavor of m1t and everclear. Just another option versus the oo method. This method also works well when peg 400 is the solvent of choice like with m1,4.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Do you have to shake it up or is it a solution where all you have to do is dose it...?
I thought that with everclear or 151 it'd be a solution, but with OO it'd be a suspension...Am I wrong? :think: If I am please whack me with a trout...

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
Originally Posted by MaNiaK1027
I would like to know this too as i just disolved a gram of superdrol into 60ml of extra virgin olive oil.

To me it looked like it completely disolved into the oil, but i'll prolly be shaking it a bit before using it just in case.