Gyno trouble

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
So I ran a cycle with epi and tren a few months back. Seemed to help a small lump under both nips. I am in the middle of an 8 week cycle of super dmz 3.0 and have been told my some to start ralox and letro combo while on cycle. Can anyone back this up? This is my first time with gyno so I am a bit clueless. Any help is appreciated!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you running an AI on cycle?

What's your pct look like?

I'd probably say no to letro at the moment and as far as ralox on cycle.... seems like it'd be more beneficial in a pct environment.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO on cycle AI = exemestane by a country mile

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Yeah I have been running exemestane. On cycle. Lump is smaller but still there. Curious if aromasin/ralox/nolva combo would help get rid of the rest

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I have been running exemestane. On cycle. Lump is smaller but still there. Curious if aromasin/ralox/nolva combo would help get rid of the rest
I had a small lump come up this cycle. My plan is exemestane and nolva until I finish my cycle then ralox and exemestane with my pct and past until the issue is gone

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
I had a small lump come up this cycle. My plan is exemestane and nolva until I finish my cycle then ralox and exemestane with my pct and past until the issue is gone
That sounds solid. You dealt with gyno like this before?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds solid. You dealt with gyno like this before?
Nope, this is my first experience with it. Just trying to deal with the issue now before it gets to be a bigger problem

David147

Awards
If you're not overweight and you're in good shape there's nothing more you can do.
Some guys grow out of it after puberty and some guys don't.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Aromasin is strong enough to keep E2 low, you need letro for the gyno

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 11
Post Cycle Therapy 1
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 12