1,4andro with M1T

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
I want to run a M1T cycle, soon after i finish PCT for my current one. I am out of 4-ad and i would like to know if 1,4andro would be an acceptable substitute, to help mitigate at least some of the sides. I suppose it would look something like this

weeks 1-8: 1,4andro 600-1000mg ED (not sure exactly on dose, i don't have experiance with this)
weeks 4-8: M1T 10mg ED
nolva PCT

done in this way because i heard 1,4andro needs at least 4 weeks to really "kick in"

anyway, do you any of you guys have any experiance with a stack like this, or if i'm way off-base here thinking that you can substitute 1,4 for 4-ad let me know. (i'm still new at this, thanks)

scarfacebling

Awards
I want to run a M1T cycle, soon after i finish PCT for my current one. I am out of 4-ad and i would like to know if 1,4andro would be an acceptable side effects, to help mitigate at least some of the sides. I suppose it would look something like this

weeks 1-8: 1,4andro 600-1000mg ED (not sure exactly on dose, i don't have experiance with this)
weeks 4-8: M1T 10mg ED
nolva PCT

done in this way because i heard 1,4andro needs at least 4 weeks to really "kick in"

anyway, do you any of you guys have any experiance with a stack like this, or if i'm way off-base here thinking that you can substitute 1,4 for 4-ad let me know. (i'm still new at this, thanks)
You may want to look at the conversion board and find out how to make test base to help combat lethargy.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not too sure about the 1,4 combatting lethargy.

One question; do you know for sure that you get lethargic from M1T. Some do not get it to the extent of others. I for one don't but adding 4AD made it a more "feel good" cycle.

The reason I ask is that I think that 1,4 is an awsome androgen (and pricey) and better used run for it's primary anabolic properties rather than to offset negative side of M1T.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if the 1,4ad will overcome lethargy... but I can tell you it made me very alert. I had to stop taking it after 3pm or else I'd be up all night.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
GO TO THE CONVERSION BOARD! then look at the very first sitckey its all you need to know to make test base.
bump. sorry bro, could show me what you're talking about. possibly post a link?

scarfacebling

Awards
bump. sorry bro, could show me what you're talking about. possibly post a link?
Seriously it’s the first sticky the very first post on the conversion board I can’t believe you cant find it that’s ludicrous. I’m sorry if I am being a dick but I just can’t understand how difficult it could be. People say a trained money can do pellet conversion so I hope you able to do it and here is the link to make it even easier on you http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15046

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
He probably thought you meant the site conversionboard.

scarfacebling

Awards
He probably thought you meant the site conversionboard.
I hope so, either way a simple search on test base would have cleared up any questions skye has posted on this a number of times in this aprt of the site and many other.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I hope so, either way a simple search on test base would have cleared up any questions skye has posted on this a number of times in this aprt of the site and many other.
Well I guess it's a good thing that we have such helpful members here, such as yourself to assist others.