Fat loss steroid. HELP

StassyBoi

Awards
Im new to this whole thing but was wondering what are the best steroids for dropping body fat?
How quick does it work?
How many tablets do i take a week?
I seen all types of steroid but didnt want to go out of my way to get one without your help.
Im new to all this so im still educating myself on this. I weight about 110kgs and want to get down to 70kgs then slowly starting building up muscle but mean time i just wonder what steroid will drop fat easily?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
None.... steroids don't burn fat.

Diet burns fat easiest
cardio burns fat
there are fat burners specifically designed to help burn fat but those aren't steroids

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What does anavar do?
Mild steroid helps build lean Mass eith little to no wate retention and males muscles more dense. You also eont really be able to see the effects of var if your body fat isnt below 13% and is actually better when in single digits it's usually a finisher or polishing compound

StassyBoi

Awards
And steroids for cutting? What does that mean exactly?
As you can see i have no idea what any of this is

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why do you want to do it if you have no idea what anything is! Stop trying to look for a miracle pill and put in the hard work!!!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
None.... steroids don't burn fat.

Diet burns fat easiest
cardio burns fat
there are fat burners specifically designed to help burn fat but those aren't steroids
I agree with much of what Mixed-up posted and it's good sound advice - however there are in fact 3 steroids that have been studied and been shown to actually induce fat loss: Tren, Anavar and Primo.

This is not bro-science.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
You can't ask about sources on here... Also you don't know enough to run any cycle so I would avoid it completely.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with much of what Mixed-up posted and it's good sound advice - however there are in fact 3 steroids that have been studied and been shown to actually induce fat loss: Tren, Anavar and Primo.

This is not bro-science.
Yeah I know that true but look at his first post I didn't want to say anything to encourage steroid use as a way to burn fat with someone who clearly is going to do much more harm Than good. I mean he wants to burn off like 60 lbs

StassyBoi

Awards
Wasnt planning to start now or anything was just looking for more info

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
There are certain compounds that can aid in fat loss but just like mixed up mentioned... It's diet that's key.

You can take in all the gear you want but if your eating too much you just won't lose the weight.

My suggestion is do a lot of research on google or here, use the search function.

When you understand more about steroid use, you will be able to Anwser most of your own questions.

I researched for about 12 months before asking something, at that point I had my PCT planned, an AI and a compound.

Not trying to be rude or a d!ck but it will help you out massively.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic steroids do not burn fat, they store it.
Fat loss is a catabolic process.
Fat storage is an anabolic process.

How your metabolism is effected by the energy demands of building muscle is something different.
If the demands out weigh the storage, you'll end up losing fat
Proper diet and training will aid this.
Fcuk that up, and you'll get big, strong, and fat(ter)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know David didnt you see my post I was saying this to discourage somebody from hurting themselves. this person posted another thread complaining to be a female wanting to know how the steroids her partner was taking work.
Wth?!? It's the same person?!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wth?!? It's the same person?!
Yes exact same screen didn't get answers he posted a new thread asking exact same questions but stated they were just a,curious girlfriend and did not want to ask their partner these questions

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes exact same screen didn't get answers he posted a new thread asking exact same questions but stated they were just a,curious girlfriend and did not want to ask their partner these questions
Fcukin' people!!!!!! This sh*t irks me!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Lol i just wouldn't answer this kids question if anything it's probably a kid in highschool and no one here's trying to have anything to do with that

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know David didnt you see my post I was saying this to discourage somebody from hurting themselves. this person posted another thread complaining to be a female wanting to know how the steroids her partner was taking work.
No. Must have posted while I was composing mine. No harm no foul!

CJNator

Awards
How about Winny? Also why not just use Google? How you stated what you want to know, it seems like you want us to do all think work and lay it out for you. Also that you have no knowledge about AASs,PHs, and PSs. Do you have a cycle history? Lifting history?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How about Winny? Also why not just use Google? How you stated what you want to know, it seems like you want us to do all think work and lay it out for you. Also that you have no knowledge about AASs,PHs, and PSs. Do you have a cycle history? Lifting history?
Dude cj didn't you read my post this person is totally off in another thread he's calming to be a female asking questions about what her boyfriends takes becuz she can't ask him

CJNator

Awards
Dude cj didn't you read my post this person is totally off in another thread he's calming to be a female asking questions about what her boyfriends takes becuz she can't ask him
Damn I jumped the gun quick again. What a weird way to go about asking simple questions lol.

David147

Awards
There are lots of different steroids. They can mostly be divided into two categories. Wet gainers, and dry gainers.
Wet gainers have some estrogen conversion, and pump water into your muscles. Yes, you will have rapid strength gains and visual gains. But at the end of your cycle, you will lose a lot of it, and everyone will be able to tell you were on steroids.
Dry gainers are steroids that just pack on lean, dense muscle. Winstroll is the best dry gainer for steroids that I know of. There could be others out there, I only know of winstroll. They don't convert to estrogen, and you won't lose 10lbs. of water weight at the end of your cycle.

If you are seriously considering steroids, you need to research this stuff more heavily.
Plus, on steroids, your natural testosterone production shuts down. So you will need a Post cycle therapy: something designed to inhibit estrogen, and kick start your natural testosterone production. If you can get a SERM from a doctor, that is best. But if you can't, something with 6-bromodione in it, and another supplement of d-aspartic acid will do.

Plus, oral steroids (because I doubt you want to inject this) are very hard on your system. So you'll need a support stack. By this, I mean stuff to help with your lipid values (if your lipids are out of whack, you won't lose any fat or make any gains), something for your heart (it shouldn't affect your heart, but smart to be safe) something for your cholesterol (steroids makes good cholesterol go down while making bad go up) and something for your liver (or you will scar your liver into failure).
Plus, you can't drink while on steroids. Or your liver won't be able to handle it, so it won't end well.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Im new to this whole thing but was wondering what are the best steroids for dropping body fat?
How quick does it work?
How many tablets do i take a week?
I seen all types of steroid but didnt want to go out of my way to get one without your help.
Im new to all this so im still educating myself on this. I weight about 110kgs and want to get down to 70kgs then slowly starting building up muscle but mean time i just wonder what steroid will drop fat easily?
clen, google it