Awards
this is my first cycle:
week 1-12 EQ 400 mg week
1-4 SD 20mg ED
1-13 test E 500 mg a week
PCT:
14-18 Nolva 40mg ed
3-14 HCG 500 ius a week
i will draw up 200 mg of Eq with 250 mg of Test E 2x a week and inject. I will switch glutes each time. I will be working out 4-5 times a week. My diet I am not 100% sure about this is a CUTTER some suggestiosn with the diet please. Thats a rough estimate. Other supps will be Omega 3 fatty acids, flaxseed/fish oil, and Multi and ONs 100% Pro complex 3 times a day morning PW and befroe sleep. I will get 8 hours of sleep. Any suggestions or anything let me know thanks.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
make sure you get your diet down pat before starting

good luck cutting with EQ by the way, i'm hungry enough as it is while dieting, i don't need the appetite increase from EQ to make me even hungrier and consequently grumpier

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
you could use some winny the last 2 or 3 weeks to harden up if you wanted.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
this is my first cycle:
week 1-12 EQ 400 mg week
1-4 SD 20mg ED
1-13 test E 500 mg a week
PCT:
14-18 Nolva 40mg ed
3-14 HCG 500 ius a week
i will draw up 200 mg of Eq with 250 mg of Test E 2x a week and inject. I will switch glutes each time. I will be working out 4-5 times a week. My diet I am not 100% sure about this is a CUTTER some suggestiosn with the diet please. Thats a rough estimate. Other supps will be Omega 3 fatty acids, flaxseed/fish oil, and Multi and ONs 100% Pro complex 3 times a day morning PW and befroe sleep. I will get 8 hours of sleep. Any suggestions or anything let me know thanks.
your pct timing is off. if you are injecting enanthate on week 13, then weeks 14 and 15 it will still be working. start the nolva at week 16. first two weeks of pct 40 mg a day then drop down to 20 for 2 weeks. otherwise it looks cool. search around the nutrition section to get a good idea on diet. also EQ will make you hungry.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks for the PCT mistake correction. I think i cna control myself enoguh to handle the Eq hunger cravings. Diet section for me until next time thanks.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I've gotta agree w/glen here on the EQ. I ran it in my last bulk and the hunger increase at 400mg's EW was insane. I literally couldn't eat enough. Since a true "bulker" is something I will never do again I unfortunately will probably never use EQ again.

On the other hand i've naturally got a large appetite (fat kid syndrome), so you may have an easier time controlling this.

Listen to goldy (good catch on the pct) also push the HCG shots another week ending them the 15th week. Diet will be most important in decreasing bf so...

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
week 1-12 EQ 400 mg week
Given that EQ will increase your appetite quite a bit, is there a reason you're not saving it for a bulker? For your first cycle, you should see great results from test alone.

I'd save the EQ and consider getting a little bit of tren to run weeks 8-13 at 75-100mg EOD. That'll give you time to get comfortable with pinning before kicking it up to EOD, the test will be running strong, and ending everything at week 13 will let the enan outlast the tren, making recovery easier. So:

1-13 test enan 250mg 2x/wk
1-4 SD 20mg ED
(optional) 8-13 tren ace 100mg EOD
3-15 HCG 250iu 2x/wk
16-19 Nolva 40/40/20/20

-kwantam

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
i have heard from other people tren ace is not smart to use for first timers. I heard if any tren you should use tren E. I decided to save the Eq for a bulker after the summer. So far i have:
1-4 SD 20mg ED
Looking for something else here
3-15 HCG 250iu 2x/wk
16-19 Nolva 40/40/20/20

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
i have heard from other people tren ace is not smart to use for first timers. I heard if any tren you should use tren E. I decided to save the Eq for a bulker after the summer. So far i have:
1-4 SD 20mg ED
Looking for something else here
3-15 HCG 250iu 2x/wk
16-19 Nolva 40/40/20/20
Actually I thought it was the other way around as far as sides go. Its kind of a trade off If you use the tren ace and you dont like the sides you get, you can stop and they should stop fairly quickly, but the trade off is more frequent shots. If you use tren eth. less shots but if the you dont like the sides they will be around longer if you discontinue.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Ohh thanks for clearing that up. One question with the pinning lets say i want to take my TEST E i draw 1 cc of air then draw and then draw another cc or air then the other thing up (most likely tren ace). What are the doses and what weeks should tren ace fit in?

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
What are the doses and what weeks should tren ace fit in?
Well, I already put my $0.02 on this question above, but it occurs to me that another alternative would be to run Winny 10-13 (or 8-13, but you'll probably be really dry after 4 weeks, let alone 6). Oral Winny would be relatively safe given the several week buffer after the SD ends.

-kwantam

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Drop the EQ and keep it for a bulker. I know it's expensive, but you may wish to consider adding in Anavar. It's supposed to have appetite supressing qualities, and it's easy on your joints.