Dehydration with DMZ 2.0

89Flex

89Flex

Awards
So im going to be running Blackstone Labs DMZ 2.0 in about a month or so once I get all my supports lined up... My concern is hydration I see a lot about drinking tons of water while on DMZ 2.0...but the problem im gonna have is I work for a Landscape Company in the south so its super hot and I drink about a gallon of water each day just at work and am still dehydrated(I know this cause at the end of each day I only pee a small amount of dark urine) so my question is how to approach this problem of hydration? obviously drink more water but if so will I be alright with DMZ 2.0 on top of a super intense super hot job such as this?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I think you will be fine, just double your water intake. Enough to make you pee clear 90% of the time. Drink tons before and after work, and take your cycle supports. Main thing is to keep a steady water supply going.
When you arent working and you drink a good amount, do you still get dehydrated?
If so, you should go get your bloodwork done and make sure everything is good.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I work a job outside every day that can be pretty intense. Just constantly have water going in your body and you will be fine

89Flex

89Flex

Awards
No I stay pretty well hydrated its just when im working that even with a lot of water I still am dehydrated im just gonna have to start forcing myself to drink even more water at work and yeah load up before work

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I was the same way, working construction in texas during the summer...no good.
But ya, load up on that water, take BCAA's too.

89Flex

89Flex

Awards
alright thanks for the advice I just needed to know for sure that ill be alright by just drinking more water and I do need to get some BCAA's

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
sounds like thats all you really can do, is up your water intake.
Carry around a gallon with you wherever you go.
And ya, before work and after work, CHUG!!!