viron

comments welcome

Last edited:
mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your plans/goals for the cycle?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you're trying to bulk I would just run DMZ and you could throw in the eradicate if you want to lean out. If you're trying to cut then maybe think about the ostashred. But i would almost run the DMZ and get some good results and then save ostashred for a run later.

metallifter87

metallifter87

Awards
im just planning out for right now. the goal would be to do a lean bulk if possible . am i mistaken or does the BSL pct IV contain ostarine and eradicate?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im just planning out for right now. the goal would be to do a lean bulk if possible . am i mistaken or does the BSL pct IV contain ostarine and eradicate?
Yes, and it should not be used as pct. Just run the serm

metallifter87

metallifter87

Awards
i agree to that the name is misleading but my idea was to run it alongside dmz or just run eradicate alongside . i understand dmz doesnt aromatize but would it have any benefit?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i agree to that the name is misleading but my idea was to run it alongside dmz or just run eradicate alongside . i understand dmz doesnt aromatize but would it have any benefit?
Just because a compound doesn't aromatize doesn't mean you won't have estrogen issues. I guess you could run it but you would be better off just running the armistane

metallifter87

metallifter87

Awards
i just ask because i have it already stocked up

Last edited:
mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DMZ with support supps would be your best bet IMO. Save the Ostashred for a run of it's own. Unleeeeeees, you ran DMZ 4 weeks and Ostashred 4 weeks, then PCT.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DMZ with support supps would be your best bet IMO. Save the Ostashred for a run of it's own. Unleeeeeees, you ran DMZ 4 weeks and Ostashred 4 weeks, then PCT.
This would be a good run just run the osta first then dmz

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't agree more with what Yates said. Osta first is the better idea, IMO. If you run the DMZ first, you will most likely be heavily supressed before you get to your Osta portion of the cycle. It will make it more difficult to enjoy. Although, you could stack the Osta with something else as a base...

Before my last Cycle, I ran Ostar1ne @ 20-25mg (w/ IL XI-KT & Transform) for 8 weeks before heading into a Diabolix cycle. In hindsight, that amount of time on Osta was not needed before the AAS cycle.

I am doing the same again starting next week. I am panning on running Ostar1ne for 30-35 days @ 15-20mg per day, before my Triumph (and something else) cycle. My goal with the Osta warm-up is to drop a bit of bodyfat before I hit the Triumph. Osta really shines it a cut/caloric deficit because of it's muscle sparring properties. I will eat at maintenance and focus on a lot of fasted morning cardio (5-6 days/wk) to hopefully drop a bit bodyfat before the cycle begins. The Triumph should really shine with a lower bodyfat level.

I do get that some people use Osta as a bridge into PCT but I just think using Osta as a bridge into an AAS cycle makes more sense. Moderate supression, heavier suppresion and then quickly into PCT.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I couldn't agree more with what Yates said. Osta first is the better idea, IMO. If you run the DMZ first, you will most likely be heavily supressed before you get to your Osta portion of the cycle. It will make it more difficult to enjoy. Although, you could stack the Osta with something else as a base...

Before my last Cycle, I ran Ostar1ne @ 20-25mg (w/ IL XI-KT & Transform) for 8 weeks before heading into a Diabolix cycle. In hindsight, that amount of time on Osta was not needed before the AAS cycle.

I am doing the same again starting next week. I am panning on running Ostar1ne for 30-35 days @ 15-20mg per day, before my Triumph (and something else) cycle. My goal with the Osta warm-up is to drop a bit of bodyfat before I hit the Triumph. Osta really shines it a cut/caloric deficit because of it's muscle sparring properties. I will eat at maintenance and focus on a lot of fasted morning cardio (5-6 days/wk) to hopefully drop a bit bodyfat before the cycle begins. The Triumph should really shine with a lower bodyfat level.

I do get that some people use Osta as a bridge into PCT but I just think using Osta as a bridge into an AAS cycle makes more sense. Moderate supression, heavier suppresion and then quickly into PCT.
Exactly, get sliced up then the dmz will show up real nice on you

metallifter87

metallifter87

Awards
great! advice man so you think ill be good running the PCT4 by blackstone labs? since it has 12 mgs of ostarine per cap i mean its kind of misleading to say its a pct so i figure jus take it for the ostarine?