Injectable L-Carnitine

1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.28%

Injectable L-Carnitine

Has anyone been able to successfully convert L-Carnitine into an injectable form?
    I know it has been done by some manufacturers, but I was hoping the homebrewers might have a recipe.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.52%

Why do so? Thought it was highly bioavailable per oral?

Ok,I wouild try it also,of course?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.3%

Are you familiar with the the basic biochemistry of LC?
    What benefits do you think injections would provide? Have you ever spoken with anyone injecting it?
    •   

4. Have you seen my stapler???
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.04%

Really, what is the fascination with injecting stuff? Not comparing any of you to him, but TheGame46 had some awful pics from his phosphatidyl choline injections, OUCH!
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.73%

If you do a search on google, try cartispaī or carnitor. There are`premade injectables for all your veterinary needs.
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.28%

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Andy13
    Are you familiar with the the basic biochemistry of LC?
    What benefits do you think injections would provide? Have you ever spoken with anyone injecting it?
    If you did the research, you'd find that there are people doing it. And to the rest of you, if you haven't done it for yourselves, you're not the one's I am asking to answer my original question.
  7. Have you seen my stapler???
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.04%

Quote Originally Posted by GoPower
    If you did the research, you'd find that there are people doing it. And to the rest of you, if you haven't done it for yourselves, you're not the one's I am asking to answer my original question.
    Really though, do you understand the basic biochemistry of l-carnitine???
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10%

Quote Originally Posted by ChemicalD
    Really though, do you understand the basic biochemistry of l-carnitine???
    I'm starting my log and injections tomorrow. It will be posted over at bb.com in the steroid log section.

From MR~
    We are now going to start carrying L-Carnosine, as raved by charles poliquin. We purchased 1kg of pharma grade L-Carnosine. Spec sheets showed 99.7% purity. We have converted to liquid in aqueous solution at about 300mg/ml. This stuff can supposedly increase strength as much as 25% the day of spot injection. Poliquin put it like this. --Paraphrased --(If you are doing a normal strength program of say 5 sets of 5 and on any normal day of the weight you are using you would be able to hit 5 for first set, maybe 4 for next and 3's on subsquent, you would be able to spot inject L-Carno and same day hit all 5 for 5 and most likely a heavier weight)

Poliquin did little to elaborate how this works. Articles on this are very scarce as well. After much research in medical databases I have found some data that looks very promising on explaining how this is capable of such amazing things. It looks as if L-Carnosine works through improving the effiency of electron transport during the Krebs Cycle. Very simplistic analogy would be that L-Carnosine is like having a larger heavier pair of jumper cables that allow for a better connection.

Since this is so unknown to most we were going to take on about 5-6 volunteers that wanted to use this for 4-6 weeks and see how it effects them strength wise. I am personally using it as well but obviously I would be considered a very biased source. I am spot injecting tri's bi's quads delts and chest. Anyone interested in this you can PM here.

-MR
    ______________________________ ____________________

L-Carnosine works with L-Carnitine in assisting muscles to work more efficiently. L-Carnosine is also essential for muscle maintenance and growth, and is involved in muscle repair after strenuous exercise. Glycine stimulates glucose production by the liver to supply energy during exercise, and is a source of the D-methyl groups for use in carbohydrate metabolism. Glycine is a precursor for creatine, which is intimately involved in recycling ATP for energy supply. Glycine also stimulates release of Growth Hormone, which has an anabolic effect. Glucose is an immediately available energy source. Maltodextrin is a complex carbohydrate that is released more slowly as a prolonged energy source. Triglycerides are a readily available form of fat, and provide energy, which spares muscle glycogen and avoids muscle lactic acid production.
    ______________________________ _________________

Very good read http://www.biovita.fi/english/tervey...carnosine.html
  9. Have you seen my stapler???
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.04%

Okay, first it was Carnitine, now it's Carnosine. Those are two different compounds. And I am sure Blank works well with Carnitine also... (see last paragraph of above post)

I guess there was just a little too much attitude in my comments.

I am trying to figure out what this is all about, and the post you posted unfortunately did not clear anything up.

I'll google or pubmed for answers...
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.28%

Quote Originally Posted by Big Drake
    Since this is so unknown to most we were going to take on about 5-6 volunteers that wanted to use this for 4-6 weeks and see how it effects them strength wise. I am personally using it as well but obviously I would be considered a very biased source. I am spot injecting tri's bi's quads delts and chest. Anyone interested in this you can PM here.
    I'm interested in being a volunteer.
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.28%

Quote Originally Posted by ChemicalD
    Okay, first it was Carnitine, now it's Carnosine. Those are two different compounds. And I am sure Blank works well with Carnitine also... (see last paragraph of above post)

I guess there was just a little too much attitude in my comments.

I am trying to figure out what this is all about, and the post you posted unfortunately did not clear anything up.

I'll google or pubmed for answers...
    You're right, there is too much attitude in your comments. And, they are of no benefit to me since they did not help to resolve the original question.
    If, however, since you apparently are a biochemist, you research and find relevant information, I personally will appreciate your resulting information.
  12. Have you seen my stapler???
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.04%

Quote Originally Posted by GoPower
    You're right, there is too much attitude in your comments. And, they are of no benefit to me since they did not help to resolve the original question.
    If, however, since you apparently are a biochemist, you research and find relevant information, I personally will appreciate your resulting information.
    Okay then, we'll end our dialogue here. Best of luck. Hope spot-injecting amino acid derivatives is what you're looking for.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    100%

Hi, Cardispan amp. x 5 ml. (levocarnitine inyectable) itĀ“s a good product, itĀ“s natural-
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.11%

ill be a guniea pig if necessary

Similar Forum Threads

1. Injectable L-Carnitine
    By CHAPS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-15-2014, 11:30 PM
  2. Injectable L-Carnitine
    By shadow_manifest in forum Weight Loss