Stepping stone to BSL Alpha-1 Max?

TheeAntic

Awards
A while back I picked up a couple bottles of DMZ 2.0 and 3.0 while they were all on sale post-ban. After some research I decided they would be too harsh for a first cycle..the dude at one of the suppliers 1-800 #'s recommended Alpha-1 MAX so I picked up a few bottles of that as well. Now after even more research it seems that even the Alpha might be too strong for a first cycle.

What is still available and good to start off with? I've read of someone in my position being recommended Ostar1ne, is that stuff any good? I get that everybody is different but I don't want to start off with some super mild stuff and see zero results. I don't mind tracking down a SERM for PCT.

Also, in general, are these things OK to take while doing intense cardio? Being in a smaller community of the military..we tend to give our hearts a beating on a daily basis. It's not my intent to kill myself seeking superficial size. I was told back pumps? could be an issue and that I should take some taurine. I assume back pumps is like cramping?

Thanks - Antic

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1andro, dosed properly, is a fantastic first cycle to get your feet wet. Look into forerunner labs!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^I agree. 1 andro, or epiandro if you want to recomp. Or 1 andro/4andro combo for strength and size. Any of the andros would be your first step. Make sure to use a SERM for those too though.

TheeAntic

Awards
I read that 1-andro and 4-andro compliment each other better than epi-andro and 4-andro, thoughts?

It seems that 1-andro needs to be dosed high around 300mg, what about 4-andro? (If I were to go with that stack) Is 8 weeks overkill for a first cycle?

And I assume the typical Nolva or clomid would do?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 andro and 4 andro stack great together. The 4 andro helps offset some of the sides from 1 andro. Together they provide increased size and strength through a mixture of wet and dry gains Best dose for both is 300-500mg for 4-6 weeks. Some people can dose safely as high as 800-1000 mg. though I recommend keeping both in the 300-500 range for 6 weeks. Starting at 300 and ramping up each week as it kicks in. Standard dosing protocol with either nolvadex or Clomid would be the best PCT. that is all that is strictly needed but a natty anabolic like epic would help to keep gaining strength during PCT. DAA is always a decent cheap test boosting option to add on as well.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
A while back I picked up a couple bottles of DMZ 2.0 and 3.0 while they were all on sale post-ban. After some research I decided they would be too harsh for a first cycle..the dude at one of the suppliers 1-800 #'s recommended Alpha-1 MAX so I picked up a few bottles of that as well. Now after even more research it seems that even the Alpha might be too strong for a first cycle.

What is still available and good to start off with? I've read of someone in my position being recommended Ostar1ne, is that stuff any good? I get that everybody is different but I don't want to start off with some super mild stuff and see zero results. I don't mind tracking down a SERM for PCT.

Also, in general, are these things OK to take while doing intense cardio? Being in a smaller community of the military..we tend to give our hearts a beating on a daily basis. It's not my intent to kill myself seeking superficial size. I was told back pumps? could be an issue and that I should take some taurine. I assume back pumps is like cramping?

Thanks - Antic
Animal juiced aminos got me thru a1m 6 weeks almost no back pumps Lookin to it . I did the a1m gained alot of muscle and strength. Make sure u SERM . Clomid is best u can run any t booster you want with it or just by itself. I just finished up a bottle and a half of a1m hmu if u have any questions. Man...

TheeAntic

Awards
Alright here is what I just got.

-3 bottles of 1-Andro
-3 bottles of 4-Andro
-2 bottles of Advanced Cycle Support
-70ml Clomid

So my plan is 4 pills of both the Andro's daily, 2 AM and 2 PM. Standard dosing of the cycle support? And what about my multi-vitamins and fish oil etc, can I take them all at the same time or do I need to spread them out?

For the clomid I plan on 70/70/35/35 since 1ml=35mg.

Is there anything else I should be taking? Anything I should know?

Thanks guys.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Wats your bf percentage. If its under 15 add in some creatine and glutamine

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright here is what I just got.

-3 bottles of 1-Andro
-3 bottles of 4-Andro
-2 bottles of Advanced Cycle Support
-70ml Clomid

So my plan is 4 pills of both the Andro's daily, 2 AM and 2 PM. Standard dosing of the cycle support? And what about my multi-vitamins and fish oil etc, can I take them all at the same time or do I need to spread them out?

For the clomid I plan on 70/70/35/35 since 1ml=35mg.

Is there anything else I should be taking? Anything I should know?

Thanks guys.
I would do the standard Clomid dose. Of 50/50/25/25. It's not that hard to figure out with a 1 ml liquid syringe. Standard dosing on cycle support throughout cycle and pct.

TheeAntic

Awards
Ok so I got everything in yesterday and today marks day 1.

1.5 gal+ of water a day

AM:

-2 pills 1-andro
-2 pills 4-andro
-1 cycle support
-3 orange triad (multi)
-1 fish oil

Then 12 hours later, same thing.

Couple of things I just thought of.

AI is an estrogen blocker right? Should I be working one into my cycle or just stick with my Clomid during PCT?

Preworkout like C4 is a no-no right?

Should I be taking my multi and fish oil at a seperate time then my andro? I think I read somewhere that I should be doing that.

Thanks guys.

TheeAntic

Awards
Oh and since you asked, I'm 6'4" and 225lbs.

Conventional methods of judging body fat I'm under 15 for sure, but one of the benefits of being in a smaller community of the military is a giant budget. We have this x-ray scanner that spits out your exact body fat, lean mass, intra-muscular fat, bone density..you name it..its amazing. We call it "the humbler" because it will tell even the most yoked dude that hes still got some work to do when it comes to losing weight. It put me at 19%.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, that is humbling. I'm afraid what mine would say. Calipers say 12 but I doubt it.
As far as fish oil and bits I just take em with my ph. The fats help transport the ph into the liver. Multi wouldn't interfere to any large degree but it doesn't hurt to spread out so you aren't throwing back a dozen pills all at once. I like ph w a breakfast shake and after supper. Timing is negligible as long as you spread doses out 8-12 hours and stay consistent. Whatever works for your lifestyle. An AI would be a good addition since 4 andro does raise estrogen levels some. An OTC like Erase, inhibit-E, or Eliminate would be perfect. You could start it second week of the cycle if you've already started and run it two weeks past pct. start at full dose and taper down to half dose.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On heavy ph cycles it is best to avoid large amounts of stimulants as most ph's increase blood pressure significantly. I wouldn't be concerned with it on the andros as I never had blood pressure issues from them. Just moderate your stimulant/caffeine intake and you should be fine. Single dose and see how it feels. If you feel dizzy or lightheaded you'll need to cut it out.

TheeAntic

Awards
Holy ****, never again.

Started getting a headache around 1ish that has been off and on all day (just read into it and found it is a result of high BP). Well decided to do a quick workout at home with my pullup bar since my gym was closed..took some c4 beforehand. Bad idea.

It was fine at first..then I started feeling like I was watching myself workout. Out of body ****. That kind of went away and turned into INTENSE headache pain. After every set my head felt like it was going to explode. I was clenching my skull in pain. Crazy ****.

Anyways..as far as keeping this crap at bay..no more pre-workout for one, but what about stuff like hawthorne berry? Obviously my cycle support alone is not going to cut it.

Thanks guys - Brian

DavidR79

DavidR79

Awards
Love Alpha 1, but only for short burst..
Sides can creep up fast..

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could just be your body's initial reaction to the ph and cycle support. Also up your water intake for a few days. I usually get a nasty headache during the first day or two. And drop the c4 for now. Pound some wAter though. HB can spike bp initially until it starts to lower bp. That's why many people preload HB. I bet you'll feel a lot better tomorrow.

TheeAntic

Awards
Turns out that's what it was, just my initial reaction. Tomorrow marks the end of week 2 with no side effects. I've gained about 7-8 pounds so far and strength has been climbing steadily. My question now is, am I able to safely up my dose to 6 each per day? So from 2 1-andro and 2 4-andro in the AM and PM to 3 per.

If I do this should l stick with standard dosing of cycle support? And I forgot to get some OTC AI, if I up the dose of my PH I'll buy some when I get the extra bottles of my other stuff. Is dosing the same as you mentioned before?

Thanks bud.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good. Up it if tolerating well. Cycle support is fine at normal dose. Do order an AI though.

TheeAntic

Awards
Right, today marks day 1 of PCT.

Just downed 50mg of clomi, OCT cycle support and AI.

So week one, 50mg clomi AM and PM? Or just once a day?
Then cycling down to 25 at the end of week 2?

As far as results, holy ****. For such a mild substance I was shocked at my gains. A little over 20lbs lean mass and a drop of 3% BF. All verified with the dexa-scanner. Deads and squats are up more than 100lbs, bench is up 50lb...everything else is up no less than 15lbs. Crazy.

So Jebrook you mentioned adding some natty **** to keep the strength gains going during PCT, will that effect my recovery at all? If not what exactly do you recommend? I'll start it in week 2.

Thanks guys.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right, today marks day 1 of PCT.

Just downed 50mg of clomi, OCT cycle support and AI.

So week one, 50mg clomi AM and PM? Or just once a day?
Then cycling down to 25 at the end of week 2?

As far as results, holy ****. For such a mild substance I was shocked at my gains. A little over 20lbs lean mass and a drop of 3% BF. All verified with the dexa-scanner. Deads and squats are up more than 100lbs, bench is up 50lb...everything else is up no less than 15lbs. Crazy.

So Jebrook you mentioned adding some natty **** to keep the strength gains going during PCT, will that effect my recovery at all? If not what exactly do you recommend? I'll start it in week 2.

Thanks guys.
Wow, those mass and strength gains are amazing. Great job! Now it's time to solidify those gains. Keep up your food intake and training intensity!

For Clomid do only 50mg total for the day. You could split the dose if you want but I just do it once as the half-life is so long.

A natty anabolic will help you to keep up your strength and keep moving the heavy weight and volume. Follidrone would be awesome. It will really increase your endurance and recovery. It will help with vascularity and density as well.
If you really want extra boost for PCT get Letrone as well. It has amazing anabolic properties. Will keep you very hard and dry. Helps with appetite as well. Good job man. Nice cycle. I

TheeAntic

Awards
Ok, so if I grab one bottle of both of those, I assume the letrone would replace my current AI?

And should I just run them until they're empty or limit myself to 3-4 weeks?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, so if I grab one bottle of both of those, I assume the letrone would replace my current AI?

And should I just run them until they're empty or limit myself to 3-4 weeks?
Yeah. Both 4 weeks. Letrone is strong so even 1 cap per day starting week 2 or 3 of pct. It can last 30-60 days depending on dosing. What's your AI right now?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IRONMAGLABS econtrol rx 2.0
Econtrol will suffice if you already have it. Letrone will be great for those future cycles. Don't have to replace Econtrol if you want to save money but it's on another level!

TheeAntic

Awards
Do you think I would see better results from the switch? Have to justify spending the cash

TheeAntic

Awards
Quick question, I have no sex drive right now. When I do, it takes forever to get going. Da ****?

Am I expecting results too quickly or did I get some bunk Clomid?

Also, I haven't really noticed a difference on follidrone but my lifts haven't gone down since being on cycle so I'm happy with it.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Quick question, I have no sex drive right now. When I do, it takes forever to get going. Da ****?

Am I expecting results too quickly or did I get some bunk Clomid?

Also, I haven't really noticed a difference on follidrone but my lifts haven't gone down since being on cycle so I'm happy with it.
how long have u been on clomid ? took me a week and a half to get a boner after running sdrol 2x

TheeAntic

Awards
Just under a week and a half haha, this coming Monday marks 2 weeks.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
ultra male rx check our sponsors they have good sheet

TheeAntic

Awards
I'm assuming you mean blood work? No, all this **** is illegal for us to use. I'm not risking someone finding out since we would have to go through our docs.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
ok well idk wat to tell you we all play by the same sets of rules bloods b4 bloods after . all u want is a lipid panel n hormone level . they only know wat you tell them . wat country r u in?

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
If you're not stationed outside of the U.S. then check out privatemdlabs. They offer a hormonal bloodwork for just around 50 bucks and you don't need any insurance and it's all discreet

TheeAntic

Awards
Wow, that place is awesome fox. I will definitely use them for my next cycle. I didn't know about bloodwork.

I'm in the US, but being in the military we play by a seperate set of rules. Much gayer rules.

You guys are kind of sketching me out though..should I be worried? Or doing something?

TheeAntic

Awards
Problems in the bedroom are clear indicators of ****ed up test levels..I figured mine would have bounced back by now from such a mild cycle.