ive decided to stay on a1m for 8 weeks yikes

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Got my ldl down and i lost my cc lol so i dont have a choice but to stay on another 3 weeks . Soooooo lmk wat u all think ok !? Iam already up 35 lbs and growing day by day no sides at all . Lifts all up over 60 ln just under 6 weeks.

napalm

napalm

Awards
I think the Tigers have a starting pitching problem. Verlander is coming back, but he's a shell of what he was...

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I think the Tigers have a starting pitching problem. Verlander is coming back, but he's a shell of what he was...
That's good how did u like the dodgers coaches tutu ?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Have you got bloodwork yet before "having" and "dont have a choice but to stay on another 3 weeks", to go for 8 weeks on A1"
Would not just be a good idea...it just NEEDS to happen. Full bloods, Test/Estro/cholesterol/liver/etc Get your bloods and then you will see why you need to break down and order some Nolva or Clomid ASAP.

This is getting far past the point of a good cycle, and heading towards not a good idea at all.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Have you got bloodwork yet before "having" and "dont have a choice but to stay on another 3 weeks", to go for 8 weeks on A1"
Would not just be a good idea...it just NEEDS to happen. Full bloods, Test/Estro/cholesterol/liver/etc Get your bloods and then you will see why you need to break down and order some Nolva or Clomid ASAP.

This is getting far past the point of a good cycle, and heading towards not a good idea at all.
I got a friend who can give me some pharm grade cloms . I might have to toss him a buck. I just feel like my body can do it . And iam a knucklehead who likes to learn everything the hard way . my scores are shiiittyy but how am i still able to hold produce if iam shut down testis are half normal size .

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're handle lends itself to your plan

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my ldl down and i lost my cc lol so i dont have a choice but to stay on another 3 weeks . Soooooo lmk wat u all think ok !? Iam already up 35 lbs and growing day by day no sides at all . Lifts all up over 60 ln just under 6 weeks.
Run some cel tudca, 2 caps each day, you'll be fine.

Currently logging their product.
My cycle is test prop base, 300mg/week,
Tren ace, 150mg/week till vial empty.
Once tren is gone, test prop will bump to 600/week

Orals:
Stacked product containing
M14ad
Max lmg
Mentabolan
Dimethazine
6-bromo

And Leftovers till gone:

Epistane,
Di methyl phera
M1t

Only support running is cel tudca.

Check out log in supp section for details.

Get hyyyyuuuuuggggeee

Summer bulk 2015.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Run some cel tudca, 2 caps each day, you'll be fine.

Currently logging their product.
My cycle is test prop base, 300mg/week,
Tren ace, 150mg/week till vial empty.
Once tren is gone, test prop will bump to 600/week

Orals:
Stacked product containing
M14ad
Max lmg
Mentabolan
Dimethazine
6-bromo

And Leftovers till gone:

Epistane,
Di methyl phera
M1t

Only support running is cel tudca.

Check out log in supp section for details.

Get hyyyyuuuuuggggeee

Summer bulk 2015.
ha, you know me with my 6Bromo questions....what dosage and how do you plan on taking it? (Am or PM, etc)???

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's in a stacked product, the details are in my log

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's in a stacked product, the details are in my log
Good self promotion right here! Just step behind the curtain and I will show you everything.......