Letro therapy

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Alright guys, it seems I have a bit of gyno going on under my nips as a result of tren I took a while back. Like 6 months. I have taken AI's like exemestane and form and they have helped a bit but not to the full extent. I have always done colmid as a pct with daa and super pct from OL. I am currently on a cycle of SDMZ 3.0 for 8 weeks and am wondering if anyone can enlighten me on how to handle Letro here as this is my first time using it. Or maybe point me in the direction of articles and let me know what support supplements I should be taking with it as I heard it kills libido and has possible other side effects. Thanks bros!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
From my reading the best protocol would be Nolva + Ralox. Have any bloods? Might also be a prolactin issue if you were running Tren, nipples lactating?

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
No lactation, ran prolactin inhibitor while on tren. What protocol for nolva and ralox? Bloods? If you mean blood issues then no

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
No lactation, ran prolactin inhibitor while on tren. What protocol for nolva and ralox? Bloods? If you mean blood issues then no
No I mean blood test? Better figure out the issue. 60mg of Ralox every day for a week than 30mg every day after. Nolva 40mg every day for a week and 20mg every day after. This protocol is what I'm about to use. Takes some time tho to get rid of, like 6+ months I have read

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Oh yeah bloods were fine. So run nolva and ralox as soon as current cycle is done?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah bloods were fine. So run nolva and ralox as soon as current cycle is done?
Oh didn't read the entire first post. If you are on cycle now id start up some Nolva now. When will your cycle be over?

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Just finished week 3 do I got about 5 weeks left. This won't kill my results from cycle will it? Sorry this is first time I came across gyno and dealing with it lol

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Just finished week 3 do I got about 5 weeks left. This won't kill my results from cycle will it? Sorry this is first time I came across gyno and dealing with it lol
It shouldn't really damper your results, but honestly depends if gains are more important than growing breasts. I'm dealing with the issue now, so imo cycling with Nolva is the least of the worries

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
So do nolva and ralox pct after dmz cycle. Combine with an AI and test booster?

David147

Awards
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:

Back, leg, or arm pain; breast pain; constipation; cough; diarrhea; dizziness; headache; hot flashes; flushing; increased sweating; indigestion; joint or muscle pain; loss of appetite; mild swelling or fluid retention; nausea; night sweats; sleeplessness; stomach pain; tiredness; vaginal dryness or irritation; vomiting; weakness; weight gain or loss.

Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); calf pain or tenderness; chest pain; confusion; fever, chills, or sore throat; increased or painful urination; numbness of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; severe or persistent bone pain; severe stomach pain; shortness of breath; sudden severe headache, vomiting, dizziness, or fainting; swelling of the ankles or feet; unexplained vaginal bleeding or discharge; vision or speech changes.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:

Back, leg, or arm pain; breast pain; constipation; cough; diarrhea; dizziness; headache; hot flashes; flushing; increased sweating; indigestion; joint or muscle pain; loss of appetite; mild swelling or fluid retention; nausea; night sweats; sleeplessness; stomach pain; tiredness; vaginal dryness or irritation; vomiting; weakness; weight gain or loss.

Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); calf pain or tenderness; chest pain; confusion; fever, chills, or sore throat; increased or painful urination; numbness of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; severe or persistent bone pain; severe stomach pain; shortness of breath; sudden severe headache, vomiting, dizziness, or fainting; swelling of the ankles or feet; unexplained vaginal bleeding or discharge; vision or speech changes.
What's this crap?