2 weeks into cycle, gyNO flare up! What to do!?

swolequest

Awards
Hey guys. As stated. I'm a little over 2 weeks into a simple havoc / dermacrine (week 3) cycle and my left nip is puffy(to be expected), tender and I can feel a lump(pea size). It feels like a gland or something.

Anyways. This is the last of my known legit havoc so is it safe for me to keep on with the cycle and add in an AI now and thru PCT?
Which AI, Letro or Exem?

I have Letro on hand but I dunno if it's gonna be too harsh. Is Exem enough to reverse Gyno?

SERMs on hand are Nolva and Clomi

swolequest

Awards
And say goodbye to my havoc!? I've had such good results with it!

devi0us

Awards
Run 20mg of nolavex (tamoxifen citrate) per day start now asap and it will stop the gyno and lump will disappear mate

swolequest

Awards
SERM instead of AI? If I use the Nolva now should I get more for pct or use the Clomi for pct.

devi0us

Awards
You can get more for pct but I would just use the clomid personally for your pct but use the Nolva now man

swolequest

Awards
K. Nolva now, clomi pct. What about AI 2 weeks into pct to ensure no rebound? I also have original erase...

swolequest

Awards
Lol! What about low dosage Letro in pct? Too harsh? Only asking cuz I already have that and Exemestane isn't cheap! If you guys recommend the Exem I will get some tho.

swolequest

Awards
Yeah. I will think about which to use. I may want to have Exem on hand anyways. After this cycle I'm gonna put on my big boy pants and be done with orals... Since they're as hard to get as injectables now.

swolequest

Awards
I know Letro kills libido so I'm just wondering if I should pct with Nolva and clomid and obviously taper the Letro dow in pct but also just use Letro during cycle instead of Nolva ... If I use this protocol, my libido should be up and everything normal, right?

Im thinking like .25 eod or e3d. Half life is 4 days