end of cycle approaching pct/clen/t3 ???

S

stage1

Awards
at the end of your cycle how would u do things if u have nolvadex, clen and t3 on hand. been on test enanthate 1000mg for 12 weeks.

aim is to keep gains and lose fat sometime soon.

ps this is not my cycle, im not an expert on pct but always have mine sorted before cycle. not sure what he should do so thought id get u lots advice.

F

Fpot66

Awards
Definetly no T3 while on PCT. You can use clen though with Nolva (60, 40, 20, 20). You really should have some Clomid.

FPot66

S

stage1

Awards
what about t3 before starting pct during the last few weeks on test?

K

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
what about t3 before starting pct during the last few weeks on test?
I'd play it safe and let the thyroid recover while the test is still flowing, so if you're gonna do it, start the T3 6 weeks from the end of the cycle, run for 3 weeks, let your thyroid recover for 3 weeks (with guggul &c), end your cycle and run clen during PCT.

I personally wouldn't risk having the thyroid being suppressed during PCT, so if you don't have time for full thyroid recovery while the cycle is still going, I would save the T3 for another cycle.

-kwantam

C

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
as long as he is off it before he starts PCT he should be fine...just be very careful as T-3 is extremely catabolic and should only be used when taking on conjuction with AAS.

Also make sure he keeps protein really REALLY high as the T-3 will speed up the synthesis of all 3 macronutrients.

regards,
COTC

G

Use cAMPHIBOLIC will help thyroid and Test levels recover quicker and provide an anabolic stimulous.

check out the synergymuscle forum at the bottom of AnabolicMinds to read some to the logs.

ceosm

L

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
Replace the T3 with either 7-OH (Lean Xtreme) or transdermal, systemic 7-OXO-dhea. That way, you get increased glucocorticoid reduction (Clen can partially antagonize glucocorticoid activity itself and also stimulates counterregulatory protein synthesis via G-proteins/it's adrenergic agonism), since cortisol activity tends to skyrocket post-cycle. Plus with the DHEA metabolite you get thyroid potentiation, rather than hyperthyroidism, which is extremely dangerous in the post-cycle hormonal milieu.

My ideal, "keep-all-your-gains" PCT regimen would be:

- Hormonal/Endocrine ancillary (tamoxifen)
- Clenbuterol (could be used with either E/C or H.E.A.T. for additional protein-sparing effect assuming you can out-eat the appetite suppression)
- 7-OH or 7-OXO
- Creatine (obviously)
- Free-form leucine, dosed 5g/day (1g with first morning meal, 1.5g pre-workout, 1.5g post-workout, 1g with evening meal) [www.beyond-a-century.com sells free-form leucine, $5 for 100g]

Optional additives "above and beyond" that:

- Bromocriptine (5mg, dose in conjunction with the body's diurnal/DA/prolactin rhythm--so once daily between 9 and 11am)
- Nicotine gum (*again, watch appetite, and of course respect nicotine's psychotropic/psychostimulatory effects)
- Leptigen Mass
- X-Factor

K

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
- Bromocriptine (5mg, dose in conjunction with the body's diurnal/DA/prolactin rhythm--so once daily between 9 and 11am)
Though it's presumably not quite as effective, B6 should be helpful in this regard as well, right?

-kwantam

L

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
Oh, but that's not why I'm recommending Bromo though. Here you'd want it because of the positive feedback relay through D2 to the HPTA, and also because as an insulin-sensitizer it will improve nutrient partitioning transiently.