8 week cycle suggestions

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I'm looking to do an 8 week cycle soon with some of the stuff I got before the ban. Just Looking for recommendations. I have a bottle of super dmz 2.0, and 3 bottles of dmz and methy sten, so I could potentially run an 8 week cycle of "super dmz 2.0" just continuing with the seperate bottles.
I also have: Tbol, A **** load of TR3N, HDrol, and Celtic mass. I have all AIs, and PCT and liver support on hand. I also have test prop but I wanted to see how I react without a base at first as I'm just curious. Will add it in if I get too lethargic. Let me know what you guys think.
I'm about 195 12-14% BF looking to add strength and drop BF as my main goals.

One thing to note is I'm sensitive to gyno. Ostarine by OL have me a flare up at 20mg ED by week 3 and I had to stop, with that said idk if I would need to start an AI with a cycle because none of these compounds supposedly aromatize except for test.

Any feedback is welcome

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why wouldn't you just use the Prop from the get go? Everything else is sub-par in comparison.

T-bol and Prop gets my vote. T-bol for 5 weeks, Prop for as long as you have enough...10-12

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Why wouldn't you just use the Prop from the get go? Everything else is sub-par in comparison.

T-bol and Prop gets my vote. T-bol for 5 weeks, Prop for as long as you have enough...10-12
Mainly just curious to see how my body reacts without a test base, but also because I'm paranoid about making my gyno worse. What's your thoughts on super dmz 2.0 for 8 weeks with prop?

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Just grab some Adex alongside, should keep any gyno under control

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Just grab some Adex alongside, should keep any gyno under control
Okay but what would you suggest? Tbol for 6 weeks, DMZ 2.0 for 8? TR3N for 8 hdrol for 8, dymethazine for 8, msten for 8 or Celtic mass for 8? (Along side prop)?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
None of those PH's are as good as Tbol. Get some Adex for the T and there's your cycle. And a cycle support during the Tbol.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mean any would be amplified with test so you can't really lose.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
None of those PH's are as good as Tbol. Get some Adex for the T and there's your cycle. And a cycle support during the Tbol.
Msten and dmz aren't as good as Tbol on a mg/mg basis? Looks like I wasted money on these sales haha. I'll do the test Tbol.

I've read really low dose letro works as an AI do you know the general protocal and dose?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Msten and dmz aren't as good as Tbol on a mg/mg basis? Looks like I wasted money on these sales haha. I'll do the test Tbol.

I've read really low dose letro works as an AI do you know the general protocal and dose?
RC Letro or pharm?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol, then, Msten or Super DMZ. ALONG with Tren thru out. 90mgs.

WOuld make for a slow start, and end with a BANG.

Or be smart and run Test, like DMA says!!! He is tha man!

SquatsAndOats

Awards
RC Letro or pharm?
Both if you don't mind. I have a pill cutter for the pharma. It's by cipla. I can cut it into .675 tabs (quarter tab I believe) but after that it's hard to accurately dose.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both if you don't mind. I have a pill cutter for the pharma. It's by cipla. I can cut it into .675 tabs (quarter tab I believe) but after that it's hard to accurately dose.
Letro is hard to accurately dose period. O've never used it personally, so maybe you will get someone to chime in with first hand experience. But from everything I've read, it's pretty crushing. And .675mg e3d might even be too much if you couldn't split them further.

RC is just a gamble on how accurate it is even dosed.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Letro is hard to accurately dose period. O've never used it personally, so maybe you will get someone to chime in with first hand experience. But from everything I've read, it's pretty crushing. And .675mg e3d might even be too much if you couldn't split them further.

RC is just a gamble on how accurate it is even dosed.
Gotcha thanks man. I'll look around for it. I have aromasin on hand too but pharma asin is expensive so I wanted to save it for a longer cycle and use up a different AI

devi0us

Awards
Get yourself some Armotraz/Anastrazole by cipla mate it is a great Aromatise inhibitor and stops water retention and gyno! I use 0.5mg of Armotraz ed when on cycle' I'm on a 13 week cycle now running alpha pharma testocyp two injections per week and dianabol 10mg blue hearts @30mg per day for the first 4-6 weeks of the cycle :)

Zizou1001

Awards
Hey guys really need your advice on this..this is the first time i am taking a course..im taking test cypionate along with anavar and provion...i took my first shot of test last night..250mg shot..in my left deltoid...it seemed fine at first..next morning i wasnt able to move and its been 2 days now and the pain wont go..can some one please suggest some tips how to get this fixed..theres no swelling or inflammation of any kind..thanks guys

devi0us

Awards
It's pretty normal for a begginer to experience a little pin it will subside over the next day or two max mate don't stress' were you hygienic about the whole process ? also did you aspirate when you had the needle in your arm ??? In future just inject into your quads or glutes much better in my opinion and it doesn't hurt as much' you will feel it the next day but not much at all :) im running test cypionate atm alpha pharma brand and front-loading with 30mg of dbol for the first 4-6 weeks and then I will back-load my cycle with stanol/winstrol. Any info you want give me a yell I'll help you as much as I can

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Massage the muscle under hot water. If you gym has sauna or hottub use that. Sometimes you take a bad shot. Hell I don't think I've gone longer than 72 hours without at least one injection in over 60 weeks. Quad shots can be tricky I know many more people who have problems with quads vs delts the area is just bigger and has more veins and nerves running through it. Virgin muscle also takes time to adjust to frequent injections