Final Cycle Plans...tips, questions, input needed!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
1. Msten (20/20/20/20) (also have Celtic Msten leftovers, 5 capsx10mgs, could add in beginning, or use it to up the dosage on final week...)
2. Tren (30/30/60/60)
3. 4-Andro (3 caps=150mgs) 2AM / 1PM
4. 1-Andro (1 cap per day=50mgs) *Not sure if needed or necessary...such a low dose, but its all i got!
5. Stano (4 caps per day =800mgs)

On Cycle Support
1.Forma-Stanzol V3 (1 pump AM/1 pump PM
2. Inhibit P (4 caps per day)
3. Cycle Assist
2. Tudca (1 cap midday)
3. ADT (1 cap at night or Day)
4. TOREM @ 60mgs (taken either midday, or at night, for whole cycle)
5. Fish Oil/ Multivitamin

PCT
1. Clomid (50/50/25/25)
2. Nolva (20/20/10/10)
3. Rev Black PCT (1 cap per night for 2 weeks, then take one cap ERASE for last 2 weeks)....help with estrogen rebound??? (Rev has 50mgs Arimistane, Erase has 25mgs)
4. DAA (3g)

*Would love to hear any input or questions, to make this cycle my best so far! ....This may actually be my final cycle :(
Wife is never to happy when im in PCT mode, and plus, all these PH's and supports are costing a fortune! Time to put in a swimming pool instead, lol.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I know the Tren dosage is low, as well as the 1-Andro (i may scratch that one), but im working with what i have. Trying to make the best cycle possible for me.
I wasnt smart enough to stockpile PH's!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Still looks like an awesome cycle tho. I commented in acouple of your other threads on comments which i'm assuming are all about this cycle.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
No need for multiple threads...

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about that, can the admin combine the threads?

To be honest, i have a torn rotator cuff and just got out of the ER Friday....sooooo....pain killers will do that!

BroByron

Awards
I would add the extra msten caps at the end not the beginning for multiple reasons

BroByron

Awards
Sorry to hear it's your last possible cycle :/

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear it's your last possible cycle :/
haha, thanks BroByron. Its a sad thought. Nothing better than 2-3 weeks in to a cycle, waking up and not recognizing your own arms, haha!!!
But yep, money and the wife...we have had enough.