ERGOMAX / perfect PCT

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
HELLO ALL....i am 31/m, been lifting for over 5 years. Stats are as follows:

5'11
12-15% BF

I am going to do a cycle of ergomax, and was just curious as to what a very good PCT(from others experience). im not going to use anything like 6OXO , im going with nolva. I have searched and searched and have come up with this cycle. Opinions are appreciated.

preload(1wk) : milk thistle(1000mg ED)(liver)
week 1 :20mg ergomax/500mg grapefruit ext/500mg NAC
week 2: 20mg ergomax/500mg grapefruit ext/500mg NAC
week 3: 20mg ergomax/500mg grapefruit ext/500mg NAC
week 4: 20mg ergomax/500mg grapefruit ext/500mg NAC

PCT:

week 5: 40mg nolva ED/pro-liver (2000 NAC & 1000 milk thistle)
week 6: 40mg nolva ED/pro-liver
week 7: 20mg nolva ED/pro-liver
week 8: 20mg nolva ED/pro-liver

I will probably keep some celery seed and hawthorne berry on the side just in case for my BP.

opinions are greatly appreciated.

thanks so much

D

DHEA

Banned
Awards
Ive gone on 2 cycles of Ergomax so far about a week apart and donot have PCT.

S

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Ive gone on 2 cycles of Ergomax so far about a week apart and donot have PCT.
Well that isn't very smart. You need something bro either nolva or RXT. Good luck.

D

DHEA

Banned
Awards
Well that isn't very smart. You need something bro either nolva or RXT. Good luck.
Will you get Gyno as a result? So far i havent had any symptoms of gyno such as itchy nipples, i have about 14-16% bodyfat and so i do have a little fat on my lower chest and stomach area. My nipples are naturally a little puffy when at rest, but when i start to work out or if they get cold they harden up. So I do have psuedo gyno as a result of higher percentage bodyfat and water retention, the nipples get puffy and swollen to the touch, if i bend over to where my chest sags a little, i can grab about 2" of loose skin and fat. Then ends of my nipples are slightly pointy, not really bad to where it sticks out too bad :)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, RX and NV are both SERMS they keep estrogen levels low and increase test levels during PCT, it protects from gyno symptoms.

M

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No, RX and NV are both SERMS they keep estrogen levels low and increase test levels during PCT, it protects from gyno symptoms.

ReboundXT is not a SERM, it is an aromatase inhibitor. Personally I feel only SERMs like clomid/nolva should be used for PCT.

M

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No you can't, its illegal without a prescription and the police will kick down your door at night and put tape over your mouth and nose.

Seriously why don't you (teenager?) read the FAQ/stickies and browse trusted stores to look for it.

D

DHEA

Banned
Awards
No you can't, its illegal without a prescription and the police will kick down your door at night and put tape over your mouth and nose.
LOL! They'll bust in, duct tape my hands and legs and lay me on my stomach :poke:

Ill probably snag some Tamoxifen powder which seems to be a form of antiestrogen. Im 24 and been in the game about 3 months.

D

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ill probably snag some Tamoxifen powder which seems to be a form of antiestrogen. Im 24 and been in the game about 3 months.
There you go, you're on the right track now. Nolva is a brand name for the chemical tamoxifen citrate.

dd

D

DHEA

Banned
Awards
There you go, you're on the right track now. Nolva is a brand name for the chemical tamoxifen citrate.

dd
I actually have a product by ALRI called IMpact which is Formetesane. It is liquid and i have a dropper that comes with it to administer the stuff.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
dang...i think my post has been raped. 13 replies and only 1 really response to the original question.....anyway, i suppose this PCT is ok....it has been ok'd on another forum by a few members, but was just wanting other opinions/users.....

thanks

N

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Sorry msucurt, yes that pct looks just fine and should cover everything good. You can try rebound xt if you want, but the nolva will work just fine. From what I have read from others reports about their cycles of ergomax, it doesnt appear to cause terrible shut down after a 4 week period, but non the less, shut down is present. Keep us posted on your results.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
thanks natedog..u the man. I am going with that PCT. Ordered nolva, milk thistle, and NAC today. I wanna have everything ready to go when i start this cycle.

Any other suggestions you may have on ergomax for me. Anything would be greatly appreciated. (i.e. tips, etc.)

thanks

Sorry msucurt, yes that pct looks just fine and should cover everything good. You can try rebound xt if you want, but the nolva will work just fine. From what I have read from others reports about their cycles of ergomax, it doesnt appear to cause terrible shut down after a 4 week period, but non the less, shut down is present. Keep us posted on your results.

N

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
The only other suggestions that I have are your diet, make sure you are taking in plenty of protein and calories, I dunno if you are trying to cut or bulk, but take in enough calories accordingly. The only thing I would possibly change, although definetly not necessary, is possibly upping the dosage in the 3rd and 4th weeks to 30-40mg, but if you only have one bottle the way you have it set up is the only option really. 20mg will be just fine though, many people are getting great gains off of 20mg, I just get really antsy for gains and start jacking doses up high:)

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
thanks alot...im gonna make sure im eating tons of clean protein and sufficient calories. I may up the dosage if i have enough available towards the end of my cycle. One questions, should i take the ergomax on off days? Basically, do i take the 20mg ED no matter what. I am thinking you do, but not 100% certain. Also, what are the optimal times to take ergo? Morning and night im sure, but before meals or right after? Just a few questions. If you can assist, i would appreciate it.

thanks so much
msucurt

D

DHEA

Banned
Awards
thanks alot...im gonna make sure im eating tons of clean protein and sufficient calories. I may up the dosage if i have enough available towards the end of my cycle. One questions, should i take the ergomax on off days? Basically, do i take the 20mg ED no matter what. I am thinking you do, but not 100% certain. Also, what are the optimal times to take ergo? Morning and night im sure, but before meals or right after? Just a few questions. If you can assist, i would appreciate it.

thanks so much
msucurt
Take one with a big breakfast with lots of protien and clean carbs, then take one at your last meal. I also stack with ZMA, Tribulus, Vanadyl Sulfate and take Glucosamine 5 times a day with all my meals for my joint health.