Nolva not working?

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
OK, I took Nolva for a month at 60/60/30/30 2 weeks after my cycle that ended in mid-February and my balls still aren't normal. However, the other night I was raging (but iw as also drunk), so I must have at least some normal test in my system. Basically, it feels like everything's normal except I have no sexual desire whatsoever and my balls aren't exactly huge. Supposed to start another cycle a week from now. Should I go see the Doc about it this week and possibly hold off on the cycle for 2 more weeks?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
do post your cycle but if you are still shut down then I would not start a new cycle. I would do one of two things, redue your PCT or get some HCG and run 250iu a day for 10 days then redue your PCT. In ether case I would hold off on the cycle. more info would help

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
The cycle was just 500mg test enan/wk for 8 weeks (got shortchanged on a 10mL bottle, but have a better source now).

fairplay101

Awards
With that cycle mate I'd just do as Skye advised and redo PCT, I personally don't think you'll need the HCG though....Not yet anyway. At age 22 on that cycle your body should recover quite quickly. Try 3g ED of a good quality Tribulus as well as this can help boost your own test levels back up.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
where did you get your nolvadex? double check it and if there is any question the board sponsers are very good for this sort of thing. I would follow fairplays advice.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
ha, i'm positive my ancillary source is good, i've ordered several times and so have my friends. i discontinued the nolva and i think everything's back to normal, im just lazy and dont like to spend the same time off as i do on. that ****'s addicting. thanks for the replies tho!

fairplay101

Awards
In the long run mate, not spending at least the same time off as you do on is going to cause you permanent problems, you should really do more time off to time on to let your body recover....Or you'll be posting in here again about still being shut down! Take care mate.