GW-50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Db2

Db2

Awards
Has anybody used it? Anything wrong with the dose, strength, or format?

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a hater of any companies. But keep in mind:
- "young" company, nearly no reviews
- ereased SARM section on their website
- their GW was declared false (PPAR beta instead of delta)
- look at T-Bones link (especially this one: omg I need 1000 posts to post links from AM?! What the heck?!)

I recommend to use reviewed stuff. We are talking about research chemicals and not M&M's.
Just my two cents.

Db2

Db2

Awards
Thanks guys, I thought there might be a chance they got off a decent product before the disappearing act. Glad I asked first!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where'd you come across how their GW tested out?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I can't comment on the GW or the LGD as I never took it so can't give any info... It may have been bunk, no idea.

Some of their other products did work however. I'm not sticking up for the company as they just dropped Us reps like nothing when all the lab testing issue arose.

I myself wanted to see results before taking, hence why I never took either.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Remember when you said a few weeks ago that you emailed the Shredded Labs/Platinum nutra owner and he said the results would be posted on the website?
I just cruised over there and didn't see any posted...and just emailed him again to ask ;)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not a hater of any companies. But keep in mind:
- "young" company, nearly no reviews
- ereased SARM section on their website
- their GW was declared false (PPAR beta instead of delta)
- look at T-Bones link (especially this one: omg I need 1000 posts to post links from AM?! What the heck?!)

I recommend to use reviewed stuff. We are talking about research chemicals and not M&M's.
Just my two cents.
sanmarino Where did you see test results?. These people are Shredded Labs, old company with some problems.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/221012-shredded-labs-tested.html

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just cruised over there and didn't see any posted...and just emailed him again to ask ;)
I thought I saw you posted that you tried their GW and didn't get anything from it. From what I've seen of reviews from certain research companies most people at least get a dramatic increase in endurance within the first week....

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought I saw you posted that you tried their GW and didn't get anything from it. From what I've seen of reviews from certain research companies most people at least get a dramatic increase in endurance within the first week....
True story, lol...would just like to know if I too high expectations from it, or if it wasn't as quality as what other brands of it are...guess the best/fastest way to see would be to pick up one of those other brands and compare results...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True story, lol...would just like to know if I too high expectations from it, or if it wasn't as quality as what other brands of it are...guess the best/fastest way to see would be to pick up one of those other brands and compare results...
I seriously doubt that. Use the google. Look at reviews logs of other company GW, you'll see...I think I might do what you said. Wish I could get my money back though. Wish I could trade it, but I mean I can't even get a half eaten pickle for it. If I don't get anything out of it within a week, I'll switch to a source with trusted reviews/history.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
sanmarino Where did you see test results?. These people are Shredded Labs, old company with some problems.
Didn't see it yet. But on the pictures (of the bottles somewhere in this forum) the specification was wrong. That would be - in my case - a no go.
I don't think they will publish the results (and if so, never trust the statistics you didn't fake yourself). Typical dilatory tactics. Have to ask his "boss" 100 times. If they were well organized they would have done test results for themselves - for checking that their chinese supplier isn't faking this stuff and PN is getting in bad reputation.
But that's not my business I have my trusted companies.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thier gw was sold as a ppar beta modifier instead of a ppar delta, like it's supposed to be. If you can't even get the label right...

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I seriously doubt that. Use the google. Look at reviews logs of other company GW, you'll see...I think I might do what you said. Wish I could get my money back though. Wish I could trade it, but I mean I can't even get a half eaten pickle for it. If I don't get anything out of it within a week, I'll switch to a source with trusted reviews/history.
I won't give you a pickle but I'll give you a cucumber and some vinegar for it....

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you have you can try it and see how your cardio goes I can tell you I ran gw from hcp board sponsor 60 days 20mg a day and my cardio was off the chain

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have you can try it and see how your cardio goes I can tell you I ran gw from hcp board sponsor 60 days 20mg a day and my cardio was off the chain
That's what I'm saying. If it's real GW than you're going to have a dramatic increase in endurance.

Anabolikus

Awards
Hi all..

New here. Been lurking for a while now.

I have now started week 5 of LGD from PN.. It seemed like I got stronger, not sure if it is placebo or not. No pumps, no noticeable change in anything. Just ordered from s1. (this may be as a result of my ****ty diet, but usually at this point there should be some noticeable change).
And to top it all of it has given me some stomach issues. (baaaad gas).

not sure what the deal is with this but I know the place I order it from is a reliable supplier in the EU and usually only carries legit products.

Any idea what is in that s***?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I know what supplier you used but by choosing PN you made a mistake, you'd deff see strength increases in week 2 to week 3 you'd deffiniatly see a big increase at 5 weeks. Drop the LGD and get some from a RC site .

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just see the diff when u take the s1 and the stuff your on now

a.mocellim

a.mocellim

Awards
I hope at least their Epiandro is not fake. I saw some experienced guys saying its working, so i hope its really works.

Anabolikus

Awards
I emailed them last night and got a quick response with an attachment this morning.

Here is the response:

Every batch was tested with the same purity and potency. Attached is recent lab report by Patrick Arnold. It's possible you just don't react well to the compound, it's fairly common that not everyone will react the same way.
Joseph Diamonds.

The attachment is apparently testing results from PA from the 22.04.2015.
image1.2.jpg

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I emailed them last night and got a quick response with an attachment this morning.

Here is the response:

Joseph Diamonds.

The attachment is apparently testing results from PA from the 22.04.2015.
View attachment 118905
You have to be shtting me!?!?!

Anabolikus

Awards
No **** bro.. take a good look. Not sure wtf is up.
so is it legit or not?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After the way they bounced off this board and blind sided their reps I have no respect for pn and will never reccomend another one of their products. I don't care what documentation they produce, they are shady

Anabolikus

Awards
I still don't get what this paper means. There is no official proof this is the actual purity testing for LGD4033. Any idiot can write that on the paper. Are any of the PN reps willing to shed some light on this issue?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still don't get what this paper means. There is no official proof this is the actual purity testing for LGD4033. Any idiot can write that on the paper. Are any of the PN reps willing to shed some light on this issue?
There are no pn reps, they all got dropped. No one even told them.

Anabolikus

Awards
mod edit: Can't discuss Sources of research chems.

Status
Not open for further replies.