Ergomax LMG or SD

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Ergomax LMG or SD


    for those of u who used both, which has worked better for u???


  2. Quote Originally Posted by samv12
    for those of u who used both, which has worked better for u???
    I've used both and nothing even gets close to Ergomax LMG. Superdrol isn't in the same league from my experience!!

    Go with the Ergo!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by redneck
    I've used both and nothing even gets close to Ergomax LMG. Superdrol isn't in the same league from my experience!!

    Go with the Ergo!
    Ergomax, ive been on two cycles so far, strength increase is very good!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Erfan.
    Ergomax, ive been on two cycles so far, strength increase is very good!!
    How has ergomax been on the hairline, for those who have taken it?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty
    How has ergomax been on the hairline, for those who have taken it?
    Good question, ive done two cycles back to back. I have long hair and havent noticed one bit of receding hairline or hairloss, actually my hair is growing faster
    •   
       


  6. Are you predisposed to MPB?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty
    Are you predisposed to MPB?
    Nope My moms dad had a full head of hair.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Erfan.
    Nope My moms dad had a full head of hair.
    So did my mother's father...yet I'm bald...not thinning...bald-bald...and I'm only 30.


  9. Quote Originally Posted by cpa5oh
    So did my mother's father...yet I'm bald...not thinning...bald-bald...and I'm only 30.

    man, im 25 years old and the only thing thats bald is my balls

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty
    How has ergomax been on the hairline, for those who have taken it?
    I'm 43 and have a full head of hair.......Nothing make these locks fall out. Genetics!!!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by redneck
    I'm 43 and have a full head of hair.......Nothing make these locks fall out. Genetics!!!!
    I hate you.






  12. Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty
    I hate you.



    yea, i'm 31, been going bald since i was like 18. it's cool, my wife likes the shaved head look. at least that's what she tells me.

  13. WTF...Ergomax? A PBE product ppl are saying blows SD out of the water?

    I'm curious...I'd love for some more ppl to chime in on this, so BUMP! BUMP!

    edit: Or was it PBE?? WTF? What's the deal wth this stuff, and whats "in it"?

    EDIT AGAIN: Okay, I educated myself on it
    Last edited by kwyckemynd00; 04-05-2005 at 03:18 AM.

  14. As I recall, LMG is quite good for gains, but much "dirtier" than SD -- many side effects. Acne, in particular, is a concern.

  15. Never used LMG, but I love the SD cycle I'm on right now. Take it for what it's worth.

  16. Ergomax, ive been on two cycles so far, strength increase is very good!!
    Did you ever use Superdrol? If so could you give some more details on the comparison of the two.

  17. i must have missed ergo , i didnt think anyone was doing any post ban things like that.

  18. I know this isn't much help cause I haven't taken superdrol, but I am on week 6 of an 8 week of ergomax, and I am up 12 pounds and down about 2% BF. I am sort of a non responder though. Also I had a little acne the first couple of weeks, but none really since, also a little bit of back pumps this last week. But like I said I haven't done superdrol to compare the two.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by natiels
    Did you ever use Superdrol? If so could you give some more details on the comparison of the two.
    No sir, I have not. But I tell you what though. Im thinking of snagging about 4 bottles of Superdrol and doing a 4 week stack with Ergomax LMG. Take 20mg ED of Superdrol and 20mg ED of Ergo and see how that flies, I will be using the standard Tribulus, ZMA, Vanadyl sulfate and Glucosamine.

  20. Erfan if you do go with that idea, keep an eye on the blood pressure. Front load some Hawthorn Berries and some Celery Seed. That stuff is cheap and can be found at any retail store (Walmart, CVS, etc.).



    -Spaz

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Big_Spaz
    Erfan if you do go with that idea, keep an eye on the blood pressure. Front load some Hawthorn Berries and some Celery Seed. That stuff is cheap and can be found at any retail store (Walmart, CVS, etc.).



    -Spaz
    Sweet deal, so how many MG's per day should i take of the Berries and seed?

  22. I have tried both, Didn't get very good results from SD 20mgs E/D just lethargy. 1 week into ergomax 20mgs E/D very pumped no sides, except horny and hard! I hope their new product will be as good!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Erfan.
    Sweet deal, so how many MG's per day should i take of the Berries and seed?
    Look for Hawthorn extract not just the berries standardized to vitexins in particular or flavonoids in general. Take as directed on the bottle about 3-4 weeks before the cycle.

    Same time frame for the celery seed and you might want to throw in some garlic extract.
  24. HugeBench
    HugeBench's Avatar

    Thumbs up


    Superdrol was great!Great Lean Mass and GREAT strength gains!!!!No loss in libido at all!Bench went up 20lbs.
    Havent taken ergomax.

  25. For those of you who have tried both SD and Ergomax, does 10mg of SD roughly equate to 10mg of Ergomax? Is the potency of each the same?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Erfan.
    No sir, I have not. But I tell you what though. Im thinking of snagging about 4 bottles of Superdrol and doing a 4 week stack with Ergomax LMG. Take 20mg ED of Superdrol and 20mg ED of Ergo and see how that flies, I will be using the standard Tribulus, ZMA, Vanadyl sulfate and Glucosamine.
    Don't do it. They're both methyls..

  27. anyone else with experience want to chime in on this?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Zero Tolerance
    Don't do it. They're both methyls..
    ^^x2^^ Your livers gonna be toast. You could rotate them for different days
    or weeks or whatever but dont do both at once.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by animalfan
    yea, i'm 31, been going bald since i was like 18. it's cool, my wife likes the shiny head look. at least that's what she tells me.
    which one is she referring to?

  30. Now both of these products have been out a while, could more people chime in on how many mgs and what types of results were made. IE Muscle/ strength gain, hardness, libido gain/ loss, hairloss, prostate pain? Those kind of things. Thank you for your objectivity.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 02:14 AM
  2. Phera Plex, SD or Ergomax LMG
    By rfish1966 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 03:59 PM
  3. Ergomax LMG?!
    By ChiTown72 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-30-2005, 08:36 PM
  4. Ergomax LMG + Methyl-Dien + 4-OH
    By shootmeagain in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-05-2005, 12:17 AM
  5. Does anyone know what ergomax lmg was?
    By Dr. Death in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-03-2005, 12:35 AM
Log in
Log in