Hdrol cut questions

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Id like to hear from those who have gone on a cut while on Hdrol...
My friends is using it while on a pretty extreme diet, and we argue about being on a diet while on a PH.
Ive always used PH's to either bulk up, or eat at maintenance (2k calories) and high protein intake.

What would happen if you run something like Hdrol while only eating 1500 calories?
Im curious.

Main thing i wonder is what would happen to your body while being in such an anabolic shape, and not taking in enough food and calories to fully support it?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It would be a good cut. I think you would get better results if you upped your calories just alittle but you'll be able to cut.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
thats what i have always done. At least eat at maintenance and up protein while your body is pushed to a high anabolic state.

st@ylifting

Awards
Tell him to eat maintenance because with cardio a good workout and diet he'll still lose body fat and gain mass

r3zy

Awards
I've just finished my PCT of a Epi/Stano cut, I was eating 2000kcals a day, 1000kcals below maintenance and it worked great. 2lbs down overall but a drop of 4%bf, went from 189lbs 15%bf to 187lbs 11%bf. Strength has remained and acutally increased on certain lifts during PCT. Must state I increased my calories to maintenance during PCT