Making Formestane "Sterile Solution"

  1. New Member
    Viator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    172
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    17.15%

    Making Formestane "Sterile Solution"


    anyone have any idea how to make a "sterile solution" of formestane? I know it's an actual drug in Canada that comes in 250mg/ml vials for IM use. BTW, my cousin who lives on a research facility in Antartica where there are no laws against this sort of thing emailed me and wanted to know

  2. Advanced Member
    Kitchen Chemist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    951
    Rep Power
    622
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    6.58%

    formestane acetate? or regular formestane? i had a bitch with the acetate version!
  3. New Member
    Viator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    172
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    17.15%

    regular formesatane. But I think I'll just go w/ a transdermal using Phlogel.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    x_muscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    640
    Rep Power
    85479
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    24.88%

    formesatane has no anabolic value.........isnt it?!
  5. New Member
    Viator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    172
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    17.15%

    No, but it's a suicide-inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme, and increases IGF-1 by 24%. Plus it's cheaper and less sides than Letrozole or Arimidex

    Quote Originally Posted by x_muscle
    formesatane has no anabolic value.........isnt it?!
  6. Advanced Member
    x_muscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    640
    Rep Power
    85479
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    24.88%

    Quote Originally Posted by Viator
    No, but it's a suicide-inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme, and increases IGF-1 by 24%. Plus it's cheaper and less sides than Letrozole or Arimidex
    ok thank you for the info........ i heard formastane reduces free test levels, do you kow that is true!
  7. Registered User
    JonesersRX7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,487
    Rep Power
    862
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    77.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Bump on this question..
  8. Registered User
    JonesersRX7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,487
    Rep Power
    862
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    77.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JonesersRX7
    Bump on this question..
    n/m...

    I found this thread and as normal... School of Clown brings the kaibosh

    http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=15640
  9. New Member
    Pimp C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    226
    Rep Power
    245
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    65.1%

    just use alri's Impact Ultra product. it has formestane acetate.
  10. New Member
    BIGAINS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    198
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    91.57%

    I have been thinking of using formestane to reduce estrogen durring a cycle as well. I am contaplating using it as a cyclodextrine nasal spray 30 mg/ml. With the short half life as a nasal spray, I was thinking 15mg 3x daily. Would this be often enough?
  11. New Member
    Viator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    172
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    17.15%

    Seems Like a Great Product But...


    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp C
    just use alri's Impact Ultra product. it has formestane acetate.
    If all it is is MCT oil, 7-oxo, and PS. I think i'll just make my own. and what's with the ethanol as a preservative, why not BA like EVERY other "sterile solution," be they made by a pharmaceutical company or a kitchen kemist.

    I think i'll pick up a bottle or two until i can source all the ingredients. i'm not too crazy about MCT oil either, i don't wanna wind up looking like a Synthol Victim, I hate that look.
  12. New Member
    Pimp C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    226
    Rep Power
    245
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    65.1%

    the old formula was called IMPACT and had mct oil. It was easy to shoot thru a 25g but i don't care for the mct oil either because of the localized swelling. The new formula called IMPACT ULTRA uses sesame oil instead of the mct oil and is painless and causes no swelling, but its harder to get through that small of a needle. check out alri's website for all of the new ingredients.
  13. New Member
    Viator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    172
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    17.15%

    Impact Ultra: Potent Crippling/Hobbling Agent


    I picked up two botttles, at first I was happy to see that they used 3% BA as a preservative instead of ethanol. However one of the ingredients was all clumped up in little flakes. I tried hot water baths, baking, nothing disolved them.

    So eventually I added 3cc's of BB (15%) to each bottle, heated in a warm water bath, then sterile filtered them all into a better bottle. (ALRI's bottles suck and bend even 18g. pins). mixed 2cc's w/ 1cc of another, painless oil.

    Holy ****! I Can barely walk today. this brough back memories of oil-based winny and the old IP oils from like 5 years ago. Pimp C? what made you claim this is painless? was it painless for you, or you just heard this.

    Being as I'm not on cycle now, I think I'll hold off until I can get this formula painless or at least less painfull. I was planning on starting once I finished up a CLOUT log I'm working on. But I'm like a squirell when it comes to cycles: I like to stockpile all my components over the course of 6 months or so until I've got them all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp C
    the old formula was called IMPACT and had mct oil. It was easy to shoot thru a 25g but i don't care for the mct oil either because of the localized swelling. The new formula called IMPACT ULTRA uses sesame oil instead of the mct oil and is painless and causes no swelling, but its harder to get through that small of a needle. check out alri's website for all of the new ingredients.
  14. Elite Member
    DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,779
    Rep Power
    307853
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    45.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    If you have clean, irradiated powder, just make an aqueous suspension using 0.5% chorobutanol as an anti-septic and 0.1% lidocaine HCl as the painkiller, if you have some, but in oil, dissolve in BA and syringe filter w/ a 0.2mic into pre-filtered oil. Castor if possible. Either works well, but trans sucks! Formestane is not soluble in anything I want to put all over my body. I could get <1% solubility in absolute ethanol, that's it!
  15. New Member
    Pimp C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    226
    Rep Power
    245
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    65.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by Viator
    I picked up two botttles, at first I was happy to see that they used 3% BA as a preservative instead of ethanol. However one of the ingredients was all clumped up in little flakes. I tried hot water baths, baking, nothing disolved them.

    So eventually I added 3cc's of BB (15%) to each bottle, heated in a warm water bath, then sterile filtered them all into a better bottle. (ALRI's bottles suck and bend even 18g. pins). mixed 2cc's w/ 1cc of another, painless oil.

    Holy ****! I Can barely walk today. this brough back memories of oil-based winny and the old IP oils from like 5 years ago. Pimp C? what made you claim this is painless? was it painless for you, or you just heard this.

    Being as I'm not on cycle now, I think I'll hold off until I can get this formula painless or at least less painfull. I was planning on starting once I finished up a CLOUT log I'm working on. But I'm like a squirell when it comes to cycles: I like to stockpile all my components over the course of 6 months or so until I've got them all.
    The original formula called IMPACT caused alot of swelling from the mct oil which i didn't care for at all. The injection site would be sore for a couple of days but was tolerable. the new formula called IMPACT Ultra uses 3%BA and doesn't have the mct oil and it is painless to me. I've taken 6 shots of it and have had no pain or soreness afterwards. I've taken up to 1 1/2 ccs in a shot with no problem. Maybe you just shot too much volume. Sorry to hear that your having lots of pain.
  16. New Member
    Viator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    172
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    17.15%

    I've taken up to 1 1/2 ccs in a shot with no problem. Maybe you just shot too much volume. Sorry to hear that your having lots of pain.[/QUOTE]
    Did yours have undisolved particles, "Flakes" of something at the bottom of the bottle? That's the only reason I had to add the BB @ 15% .5 cc's didn't cause the same type of pain, but I'm not too crazy about spliting the dose up into 4 shots, 3 times a week.
  17. New Member
    Pimp C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    226
    Rep Power
    245
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    65.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by Viator
    I've taken up to 1 1/2 ccs in a shot with no problem. Maybe you just shot too much volume. Sorry to hear that your having lots of pain.
    Did yours have undisolved particles, "Flakes" of something at the bottom of the bottle? That's the only reason I had to add the BB @ 15% .5 cc's didn't cause the same type of pain, but I'm not too crazy about spliting the dose up into 4 shots, 3 times a week.[/QUOTE]
    My bottle doesn't have any flakes in it at all. It's totally dissolved and i checked all 4 bottles that i have at my work and their all totally clear. I don't know what the flakes could be. If it was one of the ingredients in the product then it could be "crashing out of solution" but even if it's partially crashed i wouldn't think that it would increase the pain. There must be some foreign substance in the bottle. Did both of your bottles have the flakes in them?
  18. New Member
    Viator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    172
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    17.15%

    Yes, each of the bottles had the flakes in them at about the same amount and particle size. Yes, something crashed I just don't know what. It's holding since adding the BB though. I should've just returned it once I saw the "flakes" instead of messing w/ it.
  19. Banned
    rebelhead's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    32.9%

    The pain is from all that BA you put in it. They had 3% by weight, not volume. That much BA will make anything painful. I've learned my lesson about being too generous with the Ba. It sucks not being able to walk hardly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Viator
    I picked up two botttles, at first I was happy to see that they used 3% BA as a preservative instead of ethanol. However one of the ingredients was all clumped up in little flakes. I tried hot water baths, baking, nothing disolved them.

    So eventually I added 3cc's of BB (15%) to each bottle, heated in a warm water bath, then sterile filtered them all into a better bottle. (ALRI's bottles suck and bend even 18g. pins). mixed 2cc's w/ 1cc of another, painless oil.

    Holy ****! I Can barely walk today. this brough back memories of oil-based winny and the old IP oils from like 5 years ago. Pimp C? what made you claim this is painless? was it painless for you, or you just heard this.

    Being as I'm not on cycle now, I think I'll hold off until I can get this formula painless or at least less painfull. I was planning on starting once I finished up a CLOUT log I'm working on. But I'm like a squirell when it comes to cycles: I like to stockpile all my components over the course of 6 months or so until I've got them all.
  20. New Member
    Viator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    172
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    17.15%

    didn't think of that...


    Looks like it's back to the oven again to get some of that BA out. Hope none of the actives degrade at 225 F.


    Quote Originally Posted by rebelhead
    The pain is from all that BA you put in it. They had 3% by weight, not volume. That much BA will make anything painful. I've learned my lesson about being too generous with the Ba. It sucks not being able to walk hardly.
  21. ALRI
    RAVEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    422
    Rep Power
    328
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    65.48%

    Hey Viator

    This is in response on your thread of how disapointed you are with our customer service. This is the first I have heard of this. Call us what you want to , but we always give our best at customer service. So please call my office direct. The phone number is listed on our site. And I will either give you a full refund for the impact or trade out product for you. I am responding on this thread because the other one was deleted, and you do not have PMS.

    Raven



    Quote Originally Posted by Viator
    anyone have any idea how to make a "sterile solution" of formestane? I know it's an actual drug in Canada that comes in 250mg/ml vials for IM use. BTW, my cousin who lives on a research facility in Antartica where there are no laws against this sort of thing emailed me and wanted to know
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 02:06 PM
  2. How do you make your own Sublingual solution?
    By PumpedUpBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 03:55 PM
  3. making a stanozol oral solution, how to?
    By neurotic3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-28-2005, 09:02 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-28-2004, 12:20 PM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-04-2004, 05:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in