Halo vs 1andro/4andro

drummy

Awards
Hi guys,

How would a cycle of halo: 50/50/75/75/75
Compare to an 8 week cycle of AMS 4AD/1AD and 2 tabs of each per day?

I would run it as a recomp cycle. So far Iv only done one cycle of OL ostarine, I liked it but am looking to get my feet wet with a ph cycle now. Since it's my first one I was considering the AMS for 8 weeks since it is more mild. Plus they're having a sale at TFsupplements.
I also have two bottles of epistane which I suppose could b my first cycle

I have tudca, purus on cycle and tomaxifen ready to go.
Can anyone who has run these cycles share their experience and compare them?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Halo would make your other stack its daily bitcccch...

drummy

Awards
Halo would make your other stack its daily bitcccch...[/QUOTE
Haha hvac would you recommend halo or epi for my first? I know this has been covered billions of times. Just curious on your opinion. Should I bother with andro then? Or just jump into halo

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Pros and cons of each honestly, I really enjoy andros with proper dosing, have yet to run epi but hdrol is a great recomping compound, epi is the dryer of the 2 and may have slightly more sides...

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
How many bottles of 1-andro for 8 weeks? (AMS liquid)

drummy

Awards
I was going to do two bottles of 1 andro and two bottles of 4 andro.

Hvac, what can I expect for an 8 week cycle like this

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
How many bottles of 1-andro for 8 weeks? (AMS liquid)
4 bottles (4 Tabs/Day). 3 bottles of 4-AD (3 Tabs/Day) as a Test Base, worked for me.

Also, the RDe Chrome Tabs are the most recent formulation. I think they are a tad better for absorption.

drummy

Awards
Pros and cons of each honestly, I really enjoy andros with proper dosing, have yet to run epi but hdrol is a great recomping compound, epi is the dryer of the 2 and may have slightly more sides...
Hvac what can I expect from an 8 week of 1/4 andro by AMS? 2 tabs of each per day. What cycles have you run? What results did you get

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
4 bottles (4 Tabs/Day). 3 bottles of 4-AD (3 Tabs/Day) as a Test Base, worked for me.

Also, the RDe Chrome Tabs are the most recent formulation. I think they are a tad better for absorption.
Better absorption than liquid?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Hvac what can I expect from an 8 week of 1/4 andro by AMS? 2 tabs of each per day. What cycles have you run? What results did you get
You need to be in the 300mg range minimum for both... I have ran:
-Mechabol/stanodrol - gained 16 lbs
-every lgsciences product - fantastic results everytime
-finaflex 550xd/epi-v - disappointed
-Androfactory lean cut/pbold - great cutting run
-debating on another methylated cycle probably hdrol/epistane

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Better absorption than liquid?
If you take AMS at their word:

What is RDe™
(R)apid (D)issolve (e)ffervescent or RDe™ is the new and improved delivery matrix that ensures the maximum quantity of active 4-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one compound reaches it’s essential anabolic location within the body (skeletal muscle tissue). This is so extremely important because the more active compound that reaches the target location in the body – the more converted compound is available to positively effect skeletal muscle tissue growth.

Before the new effervescent matrix was discovered – bioavailability of the active hormone was an industry leading 69%, with the former Rapid Dissolve (RD) delivery. With the addition of the new triple-ingredient effervescent matrix – bioavailability increases by an additional 30%.

Why is RDe™ Superior to Common Oral Capsules
RD delivered 69% bioavailability of the active hormone while oral capsule bioavailability is a mere 1.5%. This means that a100 mg capsule of 4-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one would only deliver 1.5 biologically active milligrams. Conversely, a 20 mg RD tablet delivers 14 biologically active milligrams. The differential is colossal.

If that weren’t enough, the new effervescent (e) matrix that completes the RDe ™ delivery formula ensures an additional 30% bioavailability of the active hormone for a near perfect 99% use of the active compound – the most efficient oral prohormone ever introduced to the market.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
That's comparing it to their old capsules it appears

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
UTTTM (Liquid) came out in 2009. Liposomal.

The RD looks like it came out next, around 2011. Cyclodextrin.

Then around 2012, while developing PumpFixx, they stumbled on the "e" part of RDe.

So RDe is the newest. Quigs, Copycat, and Royd all commented that RDe is the strongest. Go to Page 11 in the AMS section = 'Effervescent Elitism'