Epi-Andro + 1-Andro stack advice please!

tooocewl4yu

Awards
Hello, new member here. I just put together a Epi-Andro and 1-andro stack that I was thinking about trying out soon, and I was just wondering what you guys think! My main goals are to harden and gain lean mass. As far as (Liv-Support) goes, I am going to look for the best Cycle support I can find that does NOT contain saw palmetto, because I have found that it can inhibit the DHT from Epi-Andro and reduce the effects, which is what I am looking for. Thank you, any help/comments are appreciated!! - Jack

Week 1-5
1-Andro
3 Daily

Epi-Andro
3 Daily

Liv-Support
3 Daily

Ultra-Male Rx
1 Daily

Week 5-9
Ultra-Male Rx
1 Daily

E-Control Rx 2.0
3 Daily

Liv-Support
3 Daily

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
I would run them both in the 200mg-400mg range and you need a serm. Rebirth by black lion research would probably be a great OTC serm for this cycle. If you wanted to you could push this to 8 weeks. Run it 150/150/200/200/300/300/400/400. Or drop those last 2 weeks and run it for 6 weeks.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
probably best to go for clomid/nolva over OTC serm/pct's

tooocewl4yu

Awards
Wouldn't E-Control Rx 2.0 be a good enough Estrogen blocker since this is such a mild cycle? Or would I really need to add a SERM?

tooocewl4yu

Awards
Nevermind, did more reading, Serm is clearly necessary. What dosage would you guys recommend?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Clomid will help you bounce back quicker than Nolva

tooocewl4yu

Awards
is that 20ml every day of the first 2 weeks and then 10ml of the second 2 weeks?