Need some help with these pharm. named compounds

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Can anybody lend a mind and help me distinguish exactly what compounds these five are? I think one of 'em might be THG? And I'm just not sure what the rest are?

Closterbol Acetate
Methandriol Dipropionate
Mesterolone
Methandienone
Methenolone Acetate

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
the first is spelt wrong:
Methandienone-dianabol
Methenolone Acetate-test prop
Mesterolone -Proviron
Methandriol Dipropionate -injectable form of Methandriol
you need to do a lot more research bud i found all this on google in 2 mins.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
the first is spelt wrong:
Methandienone-dianabol
Methenolone Acetate-test prop
Mesterolone -Proviron
Methandriol Dipropionate -injectable form of Methandriol
you need to do a lot more research bud i found all this on google in 2 mins.
Methandienone isn't dianabol, dbol is Methandrostenelone. And methenelone isn't test prop, testosterone propionate is test prop. Don't get an attitude, I just asked a question. And you weren't even right.

Anyways, anybody else?

Snachito

Board Supporter
Awards
Methandienone isn't dianabol, dbol is Methandrostenelone. And methenelone isn't test prop, testosterone propionate is test prop. Don't get an attitude, I just asked a question. And you weren't even right.

Anyways, anybody else?
I think methenelone acetate is primobolin acetate

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Type the compounds you searched in google and it will come up as I wrote I had no attitude and was trying to help where did you feel there was attitude?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Type the compounds you searched in google and it will come up as I wrote I had no attitude and was trying to help where did you feel there was attitude?
You said I need to research. These are exotic compounds for the most part and I've never even heard of a couple of them. The searches you did were probably done wrong then, or you just got confused somehow.

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
Yep, you're right, thanks. I'm still not sure on the clostebol and the Methandienone.
Clostebol is 4-chloro-androst-4-en-3one,17b-ol, the active ingredient in the steroid preparation Steranabol.

Methandienone is the designer steroid dehydromethyltestosterone, 17beta-hydroxy-17alpha-methylandrost-1,4-dien-3-one.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Whatever didnt know they were exotic or what not. I jsut typed what you said in google and the names came up. Good luck finding them out

growmore

Board Supporter
Awards
Closterbol Acetate -- 4-chloro-testosterone Acetate, Megagrisevit Mono and (discontued version of) Steranabol
Methandriol Dipropionate -- Methyl-5AD Diprop, Methandriol
Mesterolone -- 1-Methyl-DHT, Proviron
Methandienone aka Methandrostenolone- 17-Methyl-Boldenolone, Dianabol
Methenolone Acetate -- 2-methyl-dihydro-boldenolone acetate, Primobolan

It can be a difficult deciphering at times because of the arbitrary names they're given; methyldien (the *ps/ph) and Methandienone (dbol) for instance, since they both have 2 double bonds "dien", (although in different positions,) could be unintenionally referred to in the same way; a methyl-4AD could be be reffered to as methandriol (since nothing denotes the bonds), but you get the picture. I listed the chemical names short hand to give an idea of the base compounds. You're right though everything there is "exotic" except to the homebrewer;):)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again. I'm just very curious to try a designer compound such as turinabol, etc. and am just wanting to first find out the names..lol..so I can do some more reading up on a possible stack.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
as is your brilliant contribution:thumbsup:
alas....i didnt start a whole new thread.....but i will bump it to the top again...maybe someone else will enjoy the chuckle.