Clomid question

Coolkat

Awards
What time of day is best? I have been taking it in the evening but the next morning to early afternoon the "emotional" side-effect really kicks in.

Better to take it in the morning? afternoon?

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
I take mine in the evening. Then I'm somewhat in the mood to hug kittens and puppies that evening but am usually normalized by the next day. Seems to work well for me.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I'd finish what you have then buy nolva. No emotional side effects and it's handy to have around regardless in case of gyno. As for the clomid you have on hand I would take it in the evenings about 2-3 hours before bed that might help alleviate the sides.

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
I'd finish what you have then buy nolva. No emotional side effects and it's handy to have around regardless in case of gyno. As for the clomid you have on hand I would take it in the evenings about 2-3 hours before bed that might help alleviate the sides.
Excuse my ignorance, but aren't the two very different substances usually used in conjunction with eachother? I don't see how one could possibly replace one for the other. Nolva is a SERM, Clomid stimulates LH and FSH hormones in males to reactivate HPTA activity. Perhaps I just read into your post wrong! Wouldn't be the first time :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 2
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 2
Post Cycle Therapy 6
mmorso Anabolics 4