kynoselen ? is it any good ?

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
kynoselen is a vet drug from france currently you cant get it without a script from various websites google it.....anyway it gives you endurance,burns bf ,increases recovery ,anti catabolic,it can be used sub-q or im,i've heard that some cometiters use it for show prep.i dont know myself if its anygood but im gonna try it [test]and see

Snachito

Board Supporter
Awards
I would totally be interested in your experiences with this compound. The more detail the better negative/positive effects everything.

sourinthemind

Awards
I have used it and I like it. I wouldn't say that it is very dramatic but I like it for the general pick up that I feel from it. Most likely it is the B12 that is in it.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
well i'll be geting mine soon , and i'll post my thoughs on it good or bad....also anybody lookin for it be careful what you buy because there are two versions of this drug[kynoselen] the us version which has no active ingredient [heptaminol and AMP] THE US VERSION HAS NEITHER JUST ATP. and they say that is the active thats bullship just hype to get you to buy there ****.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SprtNvolcoM Anabolics 2
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 21
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 2