dmz on cycle/stack

kushbush

kushbush

Awards
I was just wondering what on cycles everybody has had good results with. And if there is anything you stacked with dmz? = D

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
on cycles? Not sure what you mean...

Msten and DMZ = Super DMZ 2.0
^Google that for more info

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like said above super dmz 2.0 has msten and dmz in it and super dmz 3.0 has msten dmz and alpha 1. So those products would all be good to take with it. I'm assuming you were asking that question and not like on cycle support products?

blaze01

Banned
Awards
Dmz is best as is if its 2.0 you could do alpha for 4 weeks and bridge into dmz for a 8week cycle

blaze01

Banned
Awards
It all depends on you and if cycled properly 10lbs and up no less

kushbush

kushbush

Awards
I was more or less looking for suggestions as to bridge or stack week 1-4 or 4-8. but also an on cycle or ai. I still have tr3n and epistane aka havoc left along with alpha 1 bsl. I also am still torn on serms everyone seems to have there favorite but i need a straight answer lol. I wana get it right the first time this will be my first dmz 2.0 cycle. ive ran aplha 1 into epi and halo. But only used otc lacheek ad3. Im also wondering if 1ad or 4ad would be a good recomp or not while running the nolvadex or clomid or what ever i get a straight answer on.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 weeks of epi/tren would be a good cycle bro.
Epi 30/40/40/40/50
Tren 60/60/90/90/90/90
OL armicare pro 4 caps throughout
Exemestane as needed

Pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
OL super pct 4 caps throughout
OL epic 2 caps throughout
Exemestane 0/0/6.25/6.25/6.25/6.25