What do you think about Trenabol-X

neckcrank

Awards
What are your opinions on this product?

Has anyone tried it?

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Go to BB.com and search for it. The concept was good and people who used it reported decent gains I believe, however the delivery system was not as good as things like ONE or the transdermals here.

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Go to BB.com and search for it. The concept was good and people who used it reported decent gains I believe, however the delivery system was not as good as things like ONE or the transdermals here.
Absolutely right. T-1 or T-1 Pro would definitely be better.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
T1 with a good 600mg/day (oral) of 1,4 Andro-dione would accomplish what Trenabol-X set out to do, I believe.

When that product came out, I dont think it was known that 1,4 was more effective as an oral.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Trenabol-X is a good product, not to mention cheap for first time 1-test users.. I feel that 1,4Andro is better oral, and if you rub on some 90% Isopropyl Alcohol after rubbing in the Tren-X, you'll help it absorb abit better.. ;)

neckcrank

Awards
oral 1,4andro?

Thanks for the info. guys...

Does 1,4andro need to be taken as an ester or ether if it is best to take orally?

Who sells a quality oral 1,4andro?

Thanks for all the help..

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You need to take it orally. 1fast400.com has some cheap 1,4

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Re: oral 1,4andro?

Thanks for the info. guys...

Does 1,4andro need to be taken as an ester or ether if it is best to take orally?

Who sells a quality oral 1,4andro?

Thanks for all the help..
I would stick with Molecular Nutrition. Costs a little more, but you're sure of what you're getting.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
You can get 1,4 right here in 100mg caps, check my sig for the member store.