Cycle Fail, PCT Win ???

Gore

Awards
So, I ran a cycle of Epi/Tren (40/80) and it was a complete bust.

This was not my first oral cycle, but it was the first time I ever had to shut it down after 3 weeks.

I bought all of my stuff from a reputable source/vendor, so I doubt bad product was the case.

It was the first time that I have tried Tren, but reading others' experiences I just can't see it being the culprit.

I felt like bloated crap, at times sick to my stomach, and my hair was shedding like crazy. Again, this was a first for me, and it had never happened while using superdrol, helladrol, epi, 11-oxo, or anything else. By process of elimination I would have to think it was the Tren...but it seems like a weird response. For the record, I did gain some strength and size while on cycle.

Now that I am on PCT I feel like a complete beast. My lifts have all gone up, and my hair has stopped shedding. I am using nolva, d-pol, and elimistane.

In fact, every time that I use this combo for PCT I feel great and get stronger. I have contemplated running my PCT as a standalone cycle because I feel so great while on it.

I am 34 for reference, and have been lifting for 17 years.

I am all ears for input or suggestions.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Not sure what the culprit was, but if something works, keep it! If it doesn't, scrap it. All just learning experiences for the next one!

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
We're your caps pre-mixed?
2 in 1?
From like an AAS supplier

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
The sides on tren can be brutal at times, especially if you dont have a test base. I have run ot both ways and the test base made the difference. I gained big on tren but was lethargic, had trouble at times getting my breath and felt like crap with no test base. I ran an epi/ tren alone and thats how i felt. Add in test and it was soo much better.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Tren can def be a bitch.
LGI stuff is good to go, and if you ran Epi alone before, it was the Tren.
If you have enough left to run another cycle down the road, and want to add it in on a stack, maybe go with a lower dosage first.

And also, ive had the same experience during PCT as you.
I did a crazy stack in the past, and decided to run both Nolva and Clomid with DAA...i not only kept on my gains from the original cycle, but strength went up, and i was spending a good 45 mins longer in the gym lifting away!

Wherever you got your SERM, i would stock up on it....its good stuff. :)

Gore

Awards
Thanks for the responses guys.

The question that I am left with is why does nolva make me feel so good?

I have run dpol/erase plenty of other times and the result doesn't compare to when nolva is added to the mix.

Is there another ph that I should be looking into to mimic these effects? Does anyone run a pct stack without doing an actual cycle?