Brokeout in hives

xSteven

Awards
Hey guys,
So this is the deal. Yesterday my body reacted to something and i broke out in hives EVERYWHERE. Went to the ER and he said its unknown what couldve triggered your body to do that, but they put me on a steroid to take it away in 4 days.

I currently am taking finaflex 1-andro but ive done 2 cycles before and have had noooo allergy reactions to it, so i know it isnt the 1-andro. Should I continue to take it?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ask your doc. Should always be up front and honest with your doc about what medications and supplements you're taking. Don't want another bad interaction.

xSteven

Awards
But i have done multiple cycles and have had no reaction like this. Should I continue to take it or stop?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious. What did they put you on? Did he know you were already taking 1 andro? Can't know how things might interact if we don't know what you were prescribed.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Allergies can be caused by just about anything. Could be the supplement interacting with something new, could be prolonged use, or something else entirely. Just becaus you've used it before doesn't mean you can't develop an allergy to it. A doc would be the one to ask not anonymous keyboard docs. Make sure the doc knows what you took. If doc says it's okay to take with your script and doesn't feel it's likely cause then by all means continue.

xSteven

Awards
Deltasone and pepcide. I mean i didnt really tell him because all he asked was changes in what I ate or did.

xSteven

Awards
I did tho tell him i take supplement for weight lifting and he said I can continue to take them if ive used them before.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's being vague. It's a supplement sure but it's also a pro hormone. He might think you're talking creatine or whey lol! Totally different. I googled drug interactions and deltasone is known to interact with lot of androgenic compounds. Be safe. Call your doc back and ask. Don't risk a bad interaction.

xSteven

Awards
That's being vague. It's a supplement sure but it's also a pro hormone. He might think you're talking creatine or whey lol! Totally different. I googled drug interactions and deltasone is known to interact with lot of androgenic compounds. Be safe. Call your doc back and ask. Don't risk a bad interaction.
React in what way? And I went to the ER so idk if I can call him back?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look. Just be safe and discontinue 1 andro until you finish the script. Start it back up after. You won't lose much in a week. If it comes back after starting back up then you know what's up.

xSteven

Awards
Look. Just be safe and discontinue 1 andro until you finish the script. Start it back up after. You won't lose much in a week. If it comes back after starting back up then you know what's up.
Should I start my PCT? Im 15days into 1-andro and id like to see the link of where it says it reacts with androgenic supps. Ive seen a few websites saying they do not interract.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I get reactions like this as well. Hives are the great mysery reaction that can be caused by literally anything and nothing. I've been to 4 different allergists and none of them ahve had anyhting to say but "i have no idea"...

Drug interactions could be a concern but usually cortisone type steroids aren't a big deal. Just make sure you keep and eye on vitals and such. If you can, do ask a legit doctor (doesn't have to be the one you saw)

If you decide to stop, I would start a lighter version of your pct. at this stage in your cycle, suppression shouldn't be too bad so no need to go full on.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know how to post links but it was drug.com. It didn't specifically list 1 andro but it listed other things that are in somewhat similar category.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Once I ate too many peanut butter balls and I broke out in hives. It cleared up. Have had zero issues since.

Keep cycling OP - call it a fluke and get on with your life!

xSteven

Awards
Im going to stop my cycle, i started a light dose of my PCT, and will continue my cycle when this clears up. Thank you guys!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im going to stop my cycle, i started a light dose of my PCT, and will continue my cycle when this clears up. Thank you guys!
^^ smartest thing you could do is stop your cycle for now. Continue when you feel better.