SNS Reduce XT questions...

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Hey, i was planning my next cycle. Most likely will either be with my favorite- Hdrol, OR Msten. Either one of these will be taken with Stano @ 800mgs...

I have a bottle of Reduce XT my buddy gave me, 3/4s full im guessing. Im thinking about either:
*adding it in with the "on cycle" OR with my PCT. Questions...
*If taken during the cycle itself, does it dry out your joins? Much like an A.I effect would do? (I do not plan on taking a real A.I. during the cycle, usually not needed)... *And if so, how bad would it be at 2 caps per day?
And of course...*would 2 caps per day (dosed with my normal AM/PM split with all other supps) be of much help? Less is more, i try to take only what is needed for a successful cycle. But if yall recommend 3 caps, ill try it out.

-The main reason i want to add it, is in hope that it might help with a lean bulk...i carry weight in my gut, and no where else. The stomach is always a bitch! So, would it be effective for leaning out a area of my body that i will be "targeting" anyhow??? I'm naturally thin, but the midsection is only area that genetics blessed me with, so i work core everyday.
-I cant seem to find out if this is a 'thermo' type of supp or not? I DO NOT want to be losing POUNDS of weight. I shoot for gaining 5-7lbs, and dropping 2%bf. Simply want to get some extra help for my target area of hatred. :)

***Lastly, does Reduce XT interfere at all with the main hormones, TEST, ESTROGEN, PROLACTIN??? Keeping in mind i will be adding this into a PH cycle. Finally, a bigger/easier question: Would Reduce XT be best for "on" cycle (and would it be best taken all 4 weeks, or maybe added in the last 2 weeks, etc)? Or would it be best during PCT??? If so, the most effective way to take it, any and all info would be most appreciated!!!
How does the product work best, working with what my goals are (stubborn belly area!?!), and actually work...simple terms, please and as always Thank You!!!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
^i should add, even though its long enough, that i wrote this at 3am. Whole family is sick, had to stop my Pmag/Tren cycle after only two weeks, and for whatever reason im planning my next cycle!!! Sorry yall, hope my questions make sense! HA! (id like to hear from both SNS Reps, and my fellow buyers of supplementation to enhance our outer-skin-stretched-over-muscle...) HA!!! Fever is almost 102...wtf?!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It is mostly used during pct and i would just run it as directed. You can check it out at Strong Supplement Shop for more info though. I'm sure some SNS reps will chime in as well.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't take it on cycle. Take it in Pct when your Cort levels are out of whack. Also you can take it during a cut just for future runs :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I add mine on week 2 of pct-especially if you add Stimson cause that will raise cortisol levels
^^^Yep, just about to start some myself on week 2 of PCT :)

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
^^^Yep, just about to start some myself on week 2 of PCT :)
^please let me know if it helps and how things turn out!
btw, what cycle are you doing? Stats, etc? Just curious

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing really heavy. I just finished an eight week Ostarine run. I also ran some 11-oxo with it. Accomplished a good recomp, IMO. I gained about 5 lbs. I believe.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Nice, man. Might look into running some osta later on in life for a little recomp. Keep me posted what you think about Reduce.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I add it in during week 2 or 3 of PCT. Dosed in morning and night (split between the two)

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
What's the longest reduce xt can be taking? 6 weeks?