Epi/ph and PDE5 inhibitors

Db2

Db2

Awards
I wanted to ask if there were any negative interactions between taking epi (current cycle) or other PH's in close proximity to a PDE5 inhibitor like V or C. I experimented with them as pwo and quite enjoy the pump from V but wanted to make sure they weren't potentially jeopardizing any absorption or activity from the Epi.

It seems many have no experience or knowledge of the pde5 as pwo while some others love it, so I gave it a go and found it a rather pleasant addition to a no/low stim stack while on cycle, but wanted to enquire about this aspect of it (absorption/interference).

Thanks in advance for any helpful info!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanted to ask if there were any negative interactions between taking epi (current cycle) or other PH's in close proximity to a PDE5 inhibitor like V or C. I experimented with them as pwo and quite enjoy the pump from V but wanted to make sure they weren't potentially jeopardizing any absorption or activity from the Epi.

It seems many have no experience or knowledge of the pde5 as pwo while some others love it, so I gave it a go and found it a rather pleasant addition to a no/low stim stack while on cycle, but wanted to enquire about this aspect of it (absorption/interference).

Thanks in advance for any helpful info!
I ran tadalafil on cycle for a while trying to help my blood pressure out. The pumps where good and I had no negative interactions. I really want to try a pde5 inhibitor with potassium nitrate to see what that does for bp and pumps

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran tadalafil on cycle for a while trying to help my blood pressure out. The pumps where good and I had no negative interactions. I really want to try a pde5 inhibitor with potassium nitrate to see what that does for bp and pumps
What dose?