Trest and tren

hide83

Awards
What do you guys think about running trest and tren together at relatively low doses with a methylated compound. It would be 75mg of trest and 60-90 mg of tren. Both would be the oral versions.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
75mg of Trest isn't a low dose. It's pretty potent @ 75mg per day.

Estrogen sides are going to be something to be concerned about and prolactin too.

Your going to have to watch Blood Pressure on 2 19-Nor compounds.

hide83

Awards
I'll have arimidex on hand along with form. I'll also have the proper supports for bp, prolactin etc. Mostly just wondering if running 2 19nors together is something you shouldn't do period or if it's acceptable with the proper supports.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll have arimidex on hand along with form. I'll also have the proper supports for bp, prolactin etc. Mostly just wondering if running 2 19nors together is something you shouldn't do period or if it's acceptable with the proper supports.
People run 19nors together all the time however what will be your support for prolactin I know you have some but you didn't mention what

hide83

Awards
I haven't purchased it yet- I'm just in planning stages. Do you thing inhibit p would be enough or would I need caber? I can get caber if needed.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't purchased it yet- I'm just in planning stages. Do you thing inhibit p would be enough or would I need caber? I can get caber if needed.
Cabetter or prami