Does anyone know what ergomax lmg was?

  1. Does anyone know what ergomax lmg was?


    Does anyone know waht ergomax lmg was? Did it work and what was it for.


  2. They never released the formula. Plenty of people speculated plenty of things. It did work for putting on muscle, which is what it was supposed to do. There is a long thread on this already. At this point, however, prying into just what the exact formulation might have been is quite counterproductive - and for what, besides just satisfying the merest curiousity? I think everyone would agree.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Strateg0s
    At this point, however, prying into just what the exact formulation might have been is quite counterproductive - and for what, besides just satisfying the merest curiousity? I think everyone would agree.
    I agree with you.
    •   
       


  4. PA tested it. He alluded that it was indeed what a lot of people though it was. I also think it was that.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by KCPreki11
    PA tested it. He alluded that it was indeed what a lot of people though it was. I also think it was that.
    Sorry new to the board. Learning as i go.

  6. I hate to send you over there... but if you're curious, you may find the PA info over at Bodybuilding.com forums. If nothing else, you can see some Ergomax LMG logs.

    Peace.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by shootmeagain
    I hate to send you over there... but if you're curious, you may find the PA info over at Bodybuilding.com forums. If nothing else, you can see some Ergomax LMG logs.

    Peace.
    Thanks shootmeagain i learned alot from the threads.
  8. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

    Author L Rea hinted that it wasn't what everyone thought it was but William Llewlyn figured it out! He posted here like a month ago, maybe we could get him back and ask him!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-06-2013, 11:29 PM
  2. Hexadrone... Does anyone know what to expect?
    By rayjay in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-22-2013, 10:08 PM
  3. Does anyone know whats actually in Trenadrol
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 09:21 PM
  4. does anyone know what this can be???
    By king1033 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 01:19 AM
  5. Does anyone know what this is?
    By gtrplayer5555 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2006, 09:48 PM
Log in
Log in