Does anyone know what ergomax lmg was?

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
Does anyone know waht ergomax lmg was? Did it work and what was it for.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
They never released the formula. Plenty of people speculated plenty of things. It did work for putting on muscle, which is what it was supposed to do. There is a long thread on this already. At this point, however, prying into just what the exact formulation might have been is quite counterproductive - and for what, besides just satisfying the merest curiousity? I think everyone would agree.

size

Awards
  • Established
At this point, however, prying into just what the exact formulation might have been is quite counterproductive - and for what, besides just satisfying the merest curiousity? I think everyone would agree.
I agree with you.

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
PA tested it. He alluded that it was indeed what a lot of people though it was. I also think it was that.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
I hate to send you over there... but if you're curious, you may find the PA info over at Bodybuilding.com forums. If nothing else, you can see some Ergomax LMG logs.

Peace.

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
I hate to send you over there... but if you're curious, you may find the PA info over at Bodybuilding.com forums. If nothing else, you can see some Ergomax LMG logs.

Peace.
Thanks shootmeagain i learned alot from the threads.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Author L Rea hinted that it wasn't what everyone thought it was but William Llewlyn figured it out! He posted here like a month ago, maybe we could get him back and ask him!