EEmain

Awards
  • Established
I want to do this:

week 1-3= SD 20mg
week 1-2= 12mg Mohn
3= 16mg
4-6= 20mg
Will adjust Mohn accordingly.. these are just a baseline... any comments are welcome.

All the ancillaries are on hand or on the way i.e.. RYR,Pico,nac,milk thistle, Sesathin
celeryseed ex, nolva, RBXT,LX...

PCT ? I would like to run RBXT-LX-cAMPH as the base but have found so many different answers
for dosages it`s amazing.. Can you guys help me out here??

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Double m4ohn dosage. Week 3-6 can be the same @40.

PCT? I suggest nolva+rebound, if thats overkill, just rebound + some trib.
I would use cAMPH on cycle instead, during the SD weeks particularly, to keep the fat off.

blakkstarr

Board Supporter
Awards
Double m4ohn dosage. Week 3-6 can be the same @40.

PCT? I suggest nolva+rebound, if thats overkill, just rebound + some trib.
I would use cAMPH on cycle instead, during the SD weeks particularly, to keep the fat off.
I agree with Syr, to double the m4ohn dosage and spread it to three times a day. In a previous post I stated that I did not get very good gains on my SD/m4ohn cycle. Syr suggested to up my dosage with and spread throughout the day.. I tried and the SD/m4ohn cycle was excellent. Approx 8-9lbs of lean gain that stayed, and is still staying without too much of a fight.. Currently on PCT from that cycle with 50mgs rebound-xt/ 2-3 grams trib/lean extreme.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I agree with Syr, to double the m4ohn dosage and spread it to three times a day. In a previous post I stated that I did not get very good gains on my SD/m4ohn cycle. Syr suggested to up my dosage with and spread throughout the day.. I tried and the SD/m4ohn cycle was excellent. Approx 8-9lbs of lean gain that stayed, and is still staying without too much of a fight.. Currently on PCT from that cycle with 50mgs rebound-xt/ 2-3 grams trib/lean extreme.
I'm glad my advice was of help :)